• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

DIY Barricade Stop on a Boyd's Pro Varmint Stock (CZ455)

chrisward3

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2012
Looking for any ideas to purchase or make a barricade stop for a CZ455 in a Boyd's Pro Varmint Stock.

The issue im running into is being able to put the stop far enough to the rear to achieve a better balance, but not interfering with a 10rd mag inserted.

Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Chris

Look at the PIG barricade stop, super cheap and very efficeient I’m sure.

http://stores.hogsaddle.com/pig-skins-barricade-pad-w-horn/

Maybe buy XLR’s M-Lok barricade stop (or another) and just screw and epoxy it in to the wood stock? Being M-Lok compatible means the interface would be nice and flat.

Or you could screw in a short pic rail section then mount something to that.

Or buy an RRS rail like Area 419 or HRD makes, then buy your favorite RRS compatible barricade stop.

Last edited:
Get a length of MLOC or you desired mounting system and mount it into your stock i did it using a drill ,chisel and devcon not the prettiest but very functional
sockMloc.jpg
stockMloc1.jpg

Reactions: ryankuhn
I like the integral M-Lok idea...where did you get your rail section from?