• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DIY - Removing my Impact Action (bored as hell...haha) + Part 2 Added 5/24. Check it out!

sissupr

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2019
Las Vegas
We all have 'cabin fever', so why not spend some time putting together a crappy ~5 min video... Definitely had a drink or two... 😂

Rear action wrench used is from OTM tactical. Could never find a Impact rear action wrench available from them directly, so went with OTM. It's really nice and it was $70 I think. Shipped the next day, great service. Barrel Vice is from Wally Cooper from ebay. Also $70, and shipped in 1 day.

Hopefully this helps someone out, or at least gives you a laugh... 😁

Enjoy! 🍻

Last edited:
Hey SH... just uploaded Part 2. Check it out! If you like it, give me that thumbs up and subscribe 😂. I'm soooooooo damn bored at home. Hopefully this helps someone out or at least gives you a chuckle at the end... 👍🏿

Reactions: kabarNC
Short action has the Wrench you need. If you scroll all the way down you will see your action and what hear you need

Reactions: sissupr
What would the benefit be over the one I have already from OTM I use in my video? Thx!