• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DIY Side holder fo two .308

sniperjhk

Private
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2011
Czech republic
I just made this for my SAVAGE. What do you think about it?
a3ajepyd.jpg

Odesláno z mého ST18i

I just made this for my SAVAGE. What do you think about it ?

Odesláno z mého ST18i

-
not trying to sound like a prick ( in the Pic.) looks a little wide than need be and hangs below the stock . should be trim and flush, you should use 1.5" wide webbing and fold it doubling it's thickness for the Base, with 1.5" Velcro hook on bottom with the elastic keepers on top . if you PM your mail Addy. I will send you one as an example .

Reactions: Caterpillardoc
i think i might have put em forward of the port, so that id be able to take it out and drop it in on just a inward stroke,(like a shot shell loader on a 3g shotgun.) ((Stage Saver)) instead of back -- to pull it out--- then up / forward to load it, then back agin fro the bolt handle but that just bing finicky - economy of motion - and i like to manipulate the weapon from just about that position, (mag well area) i would worry that i would bump them out...

but as long as it works for you, how many f's should you give what i say - 0 -