• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback DJ480 vs the post office

NFAJohn

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 7, 2018
East Bernard, Texas
@DJ 480 is absolutely positively good to go. DEAL WITH ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE!

On 2-23 I sent funds for a 10" Noveske upper, package ships via usps 2-24 and that's when the wheels come off, tracking is non existant, package winds up at a distribution center on 3-5, Atlanta on 3-9 and then zero movement after that. DJ480 and I had good coms the whole time and both of us attempted to get some sort of fucks out of the post office, none were given.

Today 3-16 the post office declares the package missing so DJ480 send 100% of my money back. We agreed that if it was ever located I would pick it back up....provided he ships it via FedEx naturally.

I've done my fair share of deals on the hide and run across some great folks, DJ480 is the gold standard I'm going to judge transactions by from here out.

The USPS has been an absolute nightmare lately. Spent 4 weeks waiting on a Kuiu order, actually had a second order beat the first one. I will pay more to ship through anyone but them if given the option. Glad you two worked it out, had a similar good experience where the USPS lost a buyers us postal mo... talk about irony.

Reactions: NFAJohn
FWIW, I started using pirateship.com to buy usps postage last year and they have 3rd party insurance that's pretty reasonably priced. The one time I had a problem with a high dollar item they were easy to work with.

@DJ 480 is absolutely positively good to go. DEAL WITH ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE!

On 2-23 I sent funds for a 10" Noveske upper, package ships via usps 2-24 and that's when the wheels come off, tracking is non existant, package winds up at a distribution center on 3-5, Atlanta on 3-9 and then zero movement after that. DJ480 and I had good coms the whole time and both of us attempted to get some sort of fucks out of the post office, none were given.

Today 3-16 the post office declares the package missing so DJ480 send 100% of my money back. We agreed that if it was ever located I would pick it back up....provided he ships it via FedEx naturally.

I've done my fair share of deals on the hide and run across some great folks, DJ480 is the gold standard I'm going to judge transactions by from here out.
I appreciate the write up
Thanks
Dan

For what its worth I had an AI AX missing in the usps system for 4 months last year. USPS told me to file a claim so I did. It showed up a month later or so. USPS is a no go for my shipping needs unless it’s the only option.

A month late and empty.

USPS says I am SOL if shipper didn't insure.

F USPS No Addy.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: DJ 480