• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DLOC-M rifle mounts in stock

Cheese

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2006
CONUS
I have in stock the new DLOC-M units for tripods and Manfrotto grip heads.
This is a one piece unit that mounts via the threaded center hole of a tripod or via the dove tail mount on camera tripods or Manfrotto grip heads.
D-M_Phoenix_web.jpg

(shown installed in the Manfrotto grip head)

The system used the new DLOC locking system that attaches to a Pic style rail assembly in seconds just like the DCLW with flat top units.
This is a very compact unit that weighs 6.6 ounces. It's 6061 T-6 aluminum and hard anodized black.
D_M_phoenix_web.jpg

(shown next to a .300 Norma Magnum cartridge for scale)
This is small enough to be left on a rifle or kept in a pocket until deployed.
D-M_weapon_web.jpg

(used with our AI drop in Picatinnay rail kit)
Again these are in stock at www.phoenixtactical.com.
Price $179.00 plus $5.00 shipping anywhere.

Thank you for looking.

Re: DLOC-M rifle mounts in stock

300 Norma Magnum? Did you mean 308? Really, no big deal, but I never heard of a 300 Norma? BB

Re: DLOC-M rifle mounts in stock

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BuzzBoss915</div><div class="ubbcode-body">300 Norma Magnum? Did you mean 308? Really, no big deal, but I never heard of a 300 Norma? BB </div></div>

The 300 Norma has been around since the 60's.

300 Norma has been out 3-4 yrs to the public. Mr. Jimmy Sloans brain child after the 338 Norma. Not a 308 Norma. I'm slinging a 208 A-MAX at 3100 fps quite accurately with mine.