• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DM100

LB89

Private
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2020
I haven't seen much of anything about the DM100. So I'm gonna give yall what I did. I saw a tiktok about a guy watching YouTube on a smart watch. Gave me an idea. I went to Amazon and found a different smart watch with a huge screen. https://a.co/d/d6x0rzM is the link to what i bought. This thing has android 7.1 I thought if you could watch YouTube, and play Call of Duty, why can't I run a ballistics calculator? So I watched some YouTube and did some downloading. I started with downloading and installing nova launcher 6.2.19 This was a process. I tried a few different calculator apps and didn't have a ton of luck. I ended up finding strelok pro version 6.2.9 and boom. Digital dope card on my wrist. I have 10yds out to 1000 yrds of dope. I'll gather up a few links to where I got the downloads. And post them asap.

Reactions: MarshallDodge
20240404_223741.jpg
20240404_213628.jpg
20240404_115850.jpg

I haven't seen much of anything about the DM100. So I'm gonna give yall what I did. I saw a tiktok about a guy watching YouTube on a smart watch. Gave me an idea. I went to Amazon and found a different smart watch with a huge screen. https://a.co/d/d6x0rzM is the link to what i bought. This thing has android 7.1 I thought if you could watch YouTube, and play Call of Duty, why can't I run a ballistics calculator? So I watched some YouTube and did some downloading. I started with downloading and installing nova launcher 6.2.19 This was a process. I tried a few different calculator apps and didn't have a ton of luck. I ended up finding strelok pro version 6.2.9 and boom. Digital dope card on my wrist. I have 10yds out to 1000 yrds of dope. I'll gather up a few links to where I got the downloads. And post them asap.

Reactions: TrevK
Very cool project for sure, and way cheaper than most other options(foretrex,garmin watches).

Reactions: LB89