• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD DMR/SPR rifle Bartlein.

Bakwa

Prophetic Marksman
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2017
    FL
    For sale is a precision AR I setup for SPR/DMR comps.

Upper:
    Bartlein barrel chambered and finished by CLE. 16" mid gas 1:7 twist in 223 wylde. Has SF MB, Superlative Arms adj bleed off gas block, bolt head spaced and matched by CLE with colt C marked carrier, Vltor MUR upper, SLR HG, and Geissele Airborne CH.

Lower:
    Matrix Aerospace Corp lower [with M16 sear shelf], Geissele LPK, Geissele SSA-E FCG, Geissele buffer tube kit with H1, B5 grip, Magpul ACS stock.

Gun was professionally cerakoted by Redline Victory.
    Gun has about 500rds through it.
    CLE's break in procedure was followed to a T. Bore guide has always been used when cleaning.

Scope, scope mount, QD sling mount, barrier stop, and mlok short pic rail section pictured are not included.

Gun shoots as good as .5MOA with 77gr black hills SMK's and shoots just under 1 MOA with 77gr IMI. That's with me shooting, you may do even better.
    I've shot this gun out to 800yds making consistent hits on 16" targets from barriers.

It's an impressive setup but my 6.5G now covers all the same bases. Save yourself the 6+ month wait on a Bartlein.

Pulled. No longer for sale.
    8A475A0C-8447-42CD-8034-B69C2849A88F.jpeg

6770C9DB-6689-4A04-8D09-B13DE431D1CA.jpeg

Last edited:
    Up.
    If it doesn't sell here then sometime this week I'm going to take it to work and consign it. If you're interested then grab it before one of my local fudds does.

Up.
    Price and info update.