• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DMZ PH Worries

thedarkside

Private
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2010
Gloryhole , NC
Guys-
Wondering if anyone has experience using the DMZ Extreme product? I ask because we have a ton of the boys using this product which is falling pretty thin on the legal line. Its a pro hormone that is gaining massive popularity and was looking for any experiences so I know whether or not to be worried. Im aware of the effects of PH but as its a touchy situation. Any thoughts on how to handle this? Thanks.

Re: DMZ PH Worries

I have no experience with those products or prohormones at all, for that matter.

That said, if you and your guys are using them, remember the first rule of prohormone club.

My opinion would be to avoid prohormones. If you must use something above and beyond what you can accomplish naturally, you'd be better off using either: 1) creatine, beta alanine, and whey protein or 2) real injectable juice. Illegal? Yes. Mess up your endocrine system? Yes. Better for you than prohormones? Yes...they won't screw up your liver as bad and probably have fewer side effects.

Thanks for the reply. I should clarify I do not use or endorse the use of PH. My worries are the effects I may see show up with the dudes so I can prep a solution. We already had one guy suffer some issues with his liver and it may be unrelated but Im not gonna be ignorant to the fact that it may be causal. I guess I just dont understand what the allure is for the possible side effects that may occur. I always just try to eat like a monster and try to feel like dying when training but maybe Im just dumb.

tds,

Sorry for misunderstanding your post.

No, you are the smart one. Guys are always looking for the quick fix. As someone that has been banging the weights for 22 of my 39 years of life, I've seen more than my fair share of dudes that are always looking for the easy way out. So many of them will only train when they are on the juice because they want to be able to see results weekly, and when they go off, they usually get sick and depressed and give up lifting altogether.

The only suggestion I would have for you is to talk with empathy with your guys privately about the long term consequences. Maybe help wean them off. The important thing is to restore their normal hormone function once they quit. Anti-estrogens like clomiphene would probably help. Another thing would be stuff like milk thistle and goldenseal to protect their livers.