• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DNY Firefighters Forced to Remove FD/PD Blueline Stars and Stripes Honoring 9/11 Heroes

This is one of those cases where the complainer should receive a nice friendly visit from two very large, broad shouldered guys with last names like Moltisante and Franchese...

"Aye, you said our flags are fascist, aye? Lemme tell ya what fascist really means, aye? See this cane I am holding? Now imagine me shovin' it up your ass... That would be "fascist". I want ya to remember something. If you don't like it here, you can leave. Nobody makin' ya stay. Now don't go startin' no problems no more, ya hear me? That's a pair of real sweet Teslas parked outside ya got. Be a shame if something happened to them, like a battery fire when ya off at work, wouldn't it?"

They need to pick another symbol. Altering the flag is bullshit. You want to accept these PD and FD flags then you get the LGBT, isis and whatever other fuckers want to use the flag for their cause. All it does is segregate the different factions. Irish American, African American, German American and so on. Instead of segregation we need unification for one thing. Why do you think that those red and blue lines were added to the flag to start with?
Pissed off over this? What they did worked. How does it feel to be so easily used?

Did anyone bother to read the article? The decision was reversed and they are allowed to use the flag.

• After briefly being forced to remove the flag, the current FDNY Commissioner allowed Company 11 to put it back up

Several hours later, now-Commissioner Laura Kavanagh reversed the decision and allowed the flag back on the truck

Reactions: Ronws
What we need now is for some people to sue the complainer who called the flag fascist for emotional distress.

• Love
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Did anyone bother to read the article? The decision was reversed and they are allowed to use the flag.
Yes, I did. And read also that they reversed their decision. But I think it was bullshit to have them make the decision without researching the complaint. When they caught shit for their comments... Oh, my bad. How long has those flags been used?

Yes, I did. And read also that they reversed their decision. But I think it was bullshit to have them make the decision without researching the complaint. When they caught shit for their comments... Oh, my bad. How long has those flags been used?
I believe those flags have been flying for over 20 years with nary a complaint. But all of a sudden, 1 commie hates it and some yahoo in an office is a gung ho to crap on the NYFD instead of cracking down on drug dealers or dealing with the homeless problem. Nope, they go ahead and crap on the people that save your life every single day.

Did you not read the article that they had them remove it in the FIRST place?
Obviously I did read the article. It's how I knew the flag was allowed to be used again and pointed it out. Which nobody else bothered to mention.

The sooner the "special folks" realize that the people they take orders from and receive their pay check from don't care at all about them and actually despise them, the sooner the "special folks" might possibly start understanding if they don't take a stand with the good citizens when they can, their blind obedience to tyrants isn't going to result in any special less tyrannical treatment of them.

I believe those flags have been flying for over 20 years with nary a complaint. But all of a sudden, 1 commie hates it and some yahoo in an office is a gung ho to crap on the NYFD instead of cracking down on drug dealers or dealing with the homeless problem. Nope, they go ahead and crap on the people that save your life every single day.

It is one heck of a chore for the FDNY to deal with braindead lefty brats here and they have to deal with them every day. Many FDNY are gunnies and hunters and they got plenty of stories to share. Every day, complaints from coddled coffeeshop "poets" about the sounds of the truck engines and sirens triggering them, or fire trucks going in and out of the firehouse somehow impeding with the deliveries of the soyboys' latest edition of "Manbun Weekly: My Girl Is Sleeping With The Plumber: Coping Strategies For The Perpetual Cuck". All stupid shit, and then when a stovetop in their little flats start smoking, who do these crybabies call? EXACTLY.

Reactions: Ronws
Need to being back old fashion ass whippings.. whoever decided this should have the shit kicked out of them. Those running the show are 100% unchecked and no one does a damn thing. They are invincible. Their houses should be burned down.. and then when they call the FD..... take 30 minutes to get there. or longer. They are crooked vile people. if people dont start dealing with them on their same level they will never go away... they need to be put in check.

This The United States of America. Fly what ever flag you want. Your ideals/ beliefs = your problem not mine. You want to believe boys can have babies good for you your beliefs your problem. Not mine now or ever. Now if you would like to spend your life trying to force people to conform to your beliefs. Good luck if they let you. Again not my problem. We need to get back to a simpler time when you can slap the shit out of some dumbazz without repercussions
Need to being back old fashion ass whippings.. whoever decided this should have the shit kicked out of them. Those running the show are 100% unchecked and no one does a damn thing. They are invincible. Their houses should be burned down.. and then when they call the FD..... take 30 minutes to get there. or longer. They are crooked vile people. if people dont start dealing with them on their same level they will never go away... they need to be put in check.