• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do grips make a difference?

AR308

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2009
Nashville, TN
If so what's a good one? I've seen a couple different ones, but I don't want to buy one without knowing the quality. I've been looking at the dpms tactical grip.

Better grips out there? Does it matter?

BTW, I did a search and didn't turn up anything helpful and I couldn't find anything on the faq.

Re: Do grips make a difference?

grips are really personal choice but i feel i shoot better if it fits my hand right. my faves are hogue and ergo.

Re: Do grips make a difference?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AR308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If so what's a good one? I've seen a couple different ones, but I don't want to buy one without knowing the quality. I've been looking at the dpms tactical grip.

Better grips out there? Does it matter?

BTW, I did a search and didn't turn up anything helpful and I couldn't find anything on the faq. </div></div>

Depending on the application, you may want to look at the Sierra Precision Rifles grip. I'm not sure of the website, but Brownell's carries them and Google is your friend.

Good luck with your project.