• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do Mexicans, have more sack than Americans

When the government is totally corrupt and justice is a thing that pretty much never was, sometimes folks realize that to survive they have to do what needs to be done.

YES.

They are in open defiance of any law they choose.

We cower and obey any law our govt passes.

I do not count passive defiance since it costs nothing.

----------
“Those who take justice into their own hands commit acts of barbarism, not justice,” the commission said.
----------

This is what happens when people have lost all hope of successful government intervention in criminal cases. Keep riding the corruption circus, "commissioner", and they will come after you next...

----------
That same day, a total of seven suspected kidnappers were killed by townspeople in the largest mass lynching in recent memory in the central state of Puebla. Some were beaten, some hanged.
----------

art-r-crumb-keep-on-truckin-poster-PS8865-700x467.jpg

----------
Prosecutors in the northern state of Sinaloa said Thursday five young men have been murdered in recent days, and in all five cases toy cars were carefully placed atop their corpses. The men were apparently car thieves, and the toys indicated both the reason they were killed and served as a warning to other thieves.
----------

Style... Ya'll got it.

Time to form another committee on the defense of Mexican Homes?

I've got some stuff I can send down there... Hell, I need to check out MX anyway, might just drive it down myself.

The Mexicans coming into this country illegally have, on average, had a harder life than many Americans. They want a better life and that makes them willing to take chances most Americans are not.
We have become soft, comfortable and too well fed.

Reactions: Jscb1b
This.

Why the fuck are they fleeing their country??? If something is wrong with it, fix it. If scumbags had gotten a hold of it, raise the black flag and take it back.
We (CIA) actually started the problem when we took out certain controlling power(s) in the early 80's

When the cartel splintered, anew one formed in each state and strived for a cut of the pie.
Then comes the big money and corruption, yeah that shit was all fun and games until people lost control of their personal lives.
Do they have bigger sacks, no.
But it's about time people are realizing and seeing that this shit is real and only an imaginary line separates us from them.

Maybe we should send in the Liberal Hunt Team,wait I can only talk about white people like that.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I've had a lot of experience with immigrants, especially Latinos. They're pretty much convinced to a man that we're soft, weak, and unwilling to stand up to them.

Reactions: supercorndogs
By immigrant do you mean actual raisin right hand, waiting 10 years and spending 10s of thousands to get in and love America? Or do you mean invading fat little Aztec FSA tunnel rat POS fucking bastards that never raise their right and unless its giving a finger to America scumbags?

I've had a lot of experience with immigrants, especially Latinos. They're pretty much convinced to a man that we're soft, weak, and unwilling to stand up to them.

It's what we get for being all civilized and peace loving and tolerant.

But don't worry, once we peel back that thin veneer of civilization we can show them some good old fashioned violence.

Reactions: Mwalex
If we are s soft why are they the ones running away from their countries and abandoning their villages and families... when I see whitey and blackie running to Mexico I wont look at them with the disdain I do this very day. Fuck their coward asses... am talking legal and illegal foreign aliens from those shitholes,, fuck them all, get the fuck out of my country and go take your county back then we can talk who is sift and cowardly or who has balls of depleted uranium..

Yeah right, perceived dominance and actual fact when put to the test are two totally different realities.
We had a Mexican gang in our school and it only took a quarter of us to mop the side walk with thier sorry asses in one outing.
After that they understood thier place and we all got along with minimal confrontation and all was well.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
The entire country of Mexico works 24/7/365 to supply Americans with drugs. Imagine the difficulty of trying to export enough coke and meth to keep the DNC in control of their drug addled followers. Yeah, they are tougher than us and eventually our country will look as dismal as theirs.

They look north an see an army of soyboy Americans begging them to come to America, steal our wealth, hump our women and do any job that will get one of these panty boys dirty. Everyone south of the border knows when they arrive here, it is free, all free and for the taking.

The entire country of Mexico works 24/7/365 to supply Americans with drugs. Imagine the difficulty of trying to export enough coke and meth to keep the DNC in control of their drug addled followers. Yeah, they are tougher than us and eventually our country will look as dismal as theirs.

They look north an see an army of soyboy Americans begging them to come to America, steal our wealth, hump our women and do any job that will get one of these panty boys dirty. Everyone south of the border knows when they arrive here, it is free, all free and for the taking.

The entire country? Do the border town hookers and the people in the maquiladoras (look up the word) pitch in to help in their spare time?

Truthfully, I have more respect for the messes an guats around here, than many self proclaimed Americans these, days. At least those people work, unlike many so called American shit birds. Shit birds an vultures run in the same pack to me,...

They soul work try fixing their shitholes then,, gtfo, they work under the table or with stolen id and collect welfare, fuck them all, they are subsidized criminal slave labor.
I submit there are just as many or more so called Americans doing that same thing or worst. Just look at section 8 housing to start with. Then add the amount of people using ebt or others parts of the public tit, to include many Dr's, Hospitals, an so called up standing business's. The ones I know work hard pay their bills an stay out of trouble,... could be ours were trained different?

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I submit there are just as many or more so called Americans doing that same thing or worst. Just look at section 8 housing to start with. Then add the amount of people using ebt or others parts of the public tit, to include many Dr's, Hospitals, an so called up standing business's. The ones I know work hard pay their bills an stay out of trouble,... could be ours were trained different?

You're making AJ's point

So you have, huh?

LOL

They haven't run into the right gringos then

Truthfully, I have more respect for the messes an guats around here, than many self proclaimed Americans these, days. At least those people work, unlike many so called American shit birds. Shit birds an vultures run in the same pack to me,...
You are aware they are mostly on section 8, ebt, welfare and some of the other govt programs (paid for by u and me) while working under the table, working on stolen SS numbers, etc. You really have to look beyond the trek they made to get here. They were promised milk and honey and the stupid gringo libs seem to be more than happy to give it to them.

FYI, my grandparents came from Mexico-LEGALLY and without govt help.

Reactions: ArmyJerry