• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do the Needful ?.....

Threadcutter308

Mr. Sugar Tits to you
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
An Island in warshington
No offense intended, but the goosestepping and the amount of time it took to get round number one off, it seems like they'd have to worry about incoming more than looking "pretty"......

Reactions: RNWRKNP
What country are these fucking weirdos from?

The announcer is the same guy who called me last week from "Microsoft tech support"
Akin to my thoughts... Listening to that motherfucker reminded me how much I hated working in Silicon Valley IT. Talking to our overseas staff in order to configure "cloud" hardware was always excruciating.

It did leave me with a good story though...

I once had to create an account for one of the new-hire ragheads. His name was Subrimanian Rajanatha Avinashiappan. (I still use variations of parts of this name for my own passwords.) 20 years and I still remember the password I assigned him. The password I assigned him was TMFHOLAN:

This MotherFucker Has OneLong-Assed Name.

Damn. The whole fists under the chin and hopping around was about the funniest shit I've seen all year. It looks more like a parody with a different narration.

I'm sure there are some good soldiers in the Indian Army but fuck, that clown act has got to go.

In all fairness to the Indian Army, the stylized marching is for the demo. This stylized marching in its many variations is pretty common to the Indian, Pakistani, Egyptian, Iranian and other South Asia/Mid East forces. Now the Brit's...that's an entirely different story...
<iframe width="1280" height="673" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: Strykervet