• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do they really think this will do any good?

The alphabeti will still just facilitate getting their groomed subjects what they need to advance the agenda.

.... and they will end teen pregnancy by raising the age limit for the purchase of condoms.

Reactions: Jgunner
"But, we have to do *SoMeThInG!*"

I have been a Field Service Tech my whole Life - Troubleshooting broken stuff requires a set of skills and a comprehensive approach. I used to teach troubleshooting. I'm good at it. First thing I teach people when they are troubleshooting something that worked yesterday but doesn't work today is to positively and correctly identify the defective component. Nothing can be fixed/resolved unless and until the correct fault is identified and replaced.

We'll never fix whatever is driving these crazy people to murder innocents at random until we identify the broken component and replace it. Something(s) went wrong and we can throw darts at solutions all day and night but we won't fix it by depriving more people of their Constitutional Rights. It'll only make it worse and confuse the troubleshooting flow.

VooDoo

I have been a Field Service Tech my whole Life - Troubleshooting broken stuff requires a set of skills and a comprehensive approach. I used to teach troubleshooting. I'm good at it. First thing I teach people when they are troubleshooting something that worked yesterday but doesn't work today is to positively and correctly identify the defective component. Nothing can be fixed/resolved unless and until the correct fault is identified and replaced.

We'll never fix whatever is driving these crazy people to murder innocents at random until we identify the broken component and replace it. Something(s) went wrong and we can throw darts at solutions all day and night but we won't fix it by depriving more people of their Constitutional Rights. It'll only make it worse and confuse the troubleshooting flow.

VooDoo
True that.

But you stopped short f suggesting which element is broken, what is the fix, and what is the cost and on what levels. I have an opinion or two but would enjoy hearing yours.

There are micro and macro fixes. On the macro level, the only ultimate fix I see, is the return of Christ and the healing of the curruption of mankind's nature.

On a micro its somewhat more complex

VooDoo
Off the top of the head, I'd start with looking into pharma. What's being made, what's being pushed, etc.

The list of side effects of the drugs they're advertising on TV is mind boggling. In lots of cases, I'd rather have what the drugs are theoretically treating

M

Off the top of the head, I'd start with looking into pharma. What's being made, what's being pushed, etc.

The list of side effects of the drugs they're advertising on TV is mind boggling. In lots of cases, I'd rather have what the drugs are theoretically treating

M
Ad to that big media selling fear, confusion, perversion, violence, and death at every opportunity. People are stressed, and afraid at many levels. Some snap.

True that.

But you stopped short f suggesting which element is broken, what is the fix, and what is the cost and on what levels. I have an opinion or two but would enjoy hearing yours.

There are micro and macro fixes. On the macro level, the only ultimate fix I see, is the return of Christ and the healing of the curruption of mankind's nature.

On a micro its somewhat more complex
Sincerely, I have no idea what elements are broken and what the fix and cost are. I guess my point is that so long as we grasp at straws and guess and posture and ban and obstruct according to our two party, Right/Left opportunities ( because I'm pretty sure the solution is not binary) We. Are Fucked.

We seem to be barking up trees and making knee jerk decisions on why this is happening but I don't see any comprehensive study into what we have done (as a collective society) to make this many crazy mother fuckers go postal and murder innocents in ever increasing numbers. We blame the guns, we blame The Alphabets, we blame race, we shout conspiracy but I have not seen any definitive resolutions that point to what exactly is driving people crazy enough to murder innocents.

And, in my opinion, until we identify the "smoking gun" and purge the defective component we will continue to tail spin into death, violence, terror, and grief exponentially. It seems to be spreading globally....something we are doing in this 21st century is gonna kill shit loads of innocents. We can blame race, politics, the media, subscribe to conspiracy theories, or blame religion (or lack thereof) but until we identify the actual broken part?

There will be no solution. There can be no solution until we stop posturing and seek the real answer for what we have done to reap this madness. IMO.

VooDoo

Sincerely, I have no idea what elements are broken and what the fix and cost are. I guess my point is that so long as we grasp at straws and guess and posture and ban and obstruct according to our two party, Right/Left opportunities ( because I'm pretty sure the solution is not binary) We. Are Fucked.

We seem to be barking up trees and making knee jerk decisions on why this is happening but I don't see any comprehensive study into what we have done (as a collective society) to make this many crazy mother fuckers go postal and murder innocents in ever increasing numbers. We blame the guns, we blame The Alphabets, we blame race, we shout conspiracy but I have not seen any definitive resolutions that point to what exactly is driving people crazy enough to murder innocents.

And, in my opinion, until we identify the "smoking gun" and purge the defective component we will continue to tail spin into death, violence, terror, and grief exponentially. It seems to be spreading globally....something we are doing in this 21st century is gonna kill shit loads of innocents. We can blame race, politics, the media, subscribe to conspiracy theories, or blame religion (or lack thereof) but until we identify the actual broken part?

There will be no solution. There can be no solution until we stop posturing and seek the real answer for what we have done to reap this madness. IMO.

VooDoo
I agree, but there's one side that wants a specific outcome and will not listen to any other point of view.

They also tend to blame things rather than people for evil actions.

Till everyone wants to figure out the solution, there's not going to be one. The proposed solutions from the left of 'ban all guns' and 'eff your rights' are non-starters in the negotiations to come so they're going to have to come up with other solutions

M

Reactions: 338dude
no matter how you look at it , it's just more squeezing of rights not there rights ours ..I wanna compromise they wanna raise the age for getting an ar . I want them to hold there breaths for a week and at the end of the week they can sit down again and state there case . see compromise
( use of a plastic bag is optional)

VooDoo
Well, here's my take.

On a relative level there are a legion of problems and solutions for each.

-The black folks having been abused, and then exploited, until many of them are so fucked up they dont know what to do, so they are easily led into doing dumb shit because its easy and feels good for a moment.

-The LBQ STD XYZ perverts who are sick and miserable with themselves and seek to justify their disease and misery by trying to force regular people to say that shit is normal? Theres a solution

-The communists, Nazis, Caabal's, Muslims, and others who want to make us slaves. Theres a solution

-The simple fact that believe it or not we are slowly fucking up our planet. Theres a solution.

- (fill in the blank)_______________________________________________________________ there's a solution.

But when you pile them all together I think its FUBAR, because the problem lies in the human soul. while we can legislate a certain amount of morality, you cannot legislate the redemption of the soul. I only know of one way for that to happen, and its execution is above my pay grade, I just have to be patient and wait.

It’s just allot easier to blame a piece of steel and aluminum than to face the reality that we are now going on the 3rd generation that has a significant percentage of sociopaths. Since it’s a simple fact that anything illegal can be easily obtained, the only solution if the mainstream public wants to admit it or not is for a significant percentage of the public to be armed at all times. There are simply to many of these people who are in love with death, and if enough people were armed in everyday society the death toll in these events could be reduced to the death of the potential mass murderer only.

Like any legislative process, there is still an uphill battle. Most times, it seems, House of Reps has a preponderance of despotic dems.

But it would still have to pass the Senate. Even if, for some strange reason it did, it is not a law until the Governor signs it.

But let the dems think they won for a moment. That gleeful pride leads to a fall.