• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do you believe in dreams or premonitions?

I'm not sure I buy his seeing Russian and Chinese troops running around the country.

I'm not sure I buy his seeing Russian and Chinese troops running around the country.

This is one of the best, and most blood chilling novels I had ever read over the years...

513O1HZOz5L.jpg

The authors really put in their best efforts to make the political situation conceivable and in 2008, the release year of this novel, this seemed closer than anyone had thought... Basically, worldwide economic depression ravages Asia. South Korea suffers especially hard due to close connections with the US and European markets. Kim Jong Un realizes this and blasts the South with nonstop propaganda urging Koreans to build a true unified Fatherland. Millions, hungry and without jobs, heed the call and both North and South unifies as the GKR, or Greater Korean Republic. In time, the GKR's formidable military, with almost 70% of it's national resources devoted to cutting edge weaponry and war, makes short work of Japan, Indonesia, and Malaysia, and conquers northeast China.

Meanwhile in the US, a coordinated series of devastating terrorist bombings of soft targets all over every major urban center carried out by GKR operatives, ending with a thermonuclear EMP that shuts down the country's electrical grid, brings the US defenses to it's knees and paves the way for the GKR invasion force... This novel is ESPECIALLY chilling in the way that GKR occupation forces, which could not muster the manpower to establish control over the wide swaths of the USA that they had invaded, made use of legions of American traitors whom they deputized and handed a uniform and rifle. In actual history, the Japanese invasion forces in China from 1931 to 1945, as well as the Nazis on the Eastern Front, did the same thing. Recruiting armies of local traitors to serve as auxiliaries. They provided both an endless supply of cannon fodder, as well as covert agents since these fighters spoke the native tongue and knew the local cultures.

HOWEVER, this novel is also hyperrealistic in the fact that the authors fully wargamed all of the possible outcomes of even the most well coordinated and equipped invasions of the USA by a first world, high tech military superpower... And the end result? Still failure for the invaders. Simply because of the sheer size of the USA and just how many Patriots are willing to shed their own blood to defend this land. It is like the Nazis invading the Soviet Union while at the peak of their power, but instead of the actual 1940s USSR, they are facing a USSR where 70 percent of it's flyover country population are heavily armed, practice a long and proud history of gun ownership, and are very good hunters and target shooters... Imagine the results of the German blitzkrieg of 1941 if THAT had been the USSR they invaded, instead of a USSR already crippled by communism, mass starvation, and political terror. THAT would be the results of anyone who even successfully invades the United States. Even with the thousands upon thousands of traitors like BLM and ANTIFA scum that may align with them and serve as their killing squads/local police, this invasion force will only be able to hold certain dense population centers, as the GKR did in Homefront: The Voice of Freedom. They will not be able to establish a foothold in flyover country. To do so will be a death trap. And eventually, the resistance forces from the rest of the country will build up enough impetus and coordination to isolate the pockets of power that the invaders had seized and eliminate them one by one...

This is one of the best, and most blood chilling novels I had ever read over the years...

513O1HZOz5L.jpg

The authors really put in their best efforts to make the political situation conceivable and in 2008, the release year of this novel, this seemed closer than anyone had thought... Basically, worldwide economic depression ravages Asia. South Korea suffers especially hard due to close connections with the US and European markets. Kim Jong Un realizes this and blasts the South with nonstop propaganda urging Koreans to build a true unified Fatherland. Millions, hungry and without jobs, heed the call and both North and South unifies as the GKR, or Greater Korean Republic. In time, the GKR's formidable military, with almost 70% of it's national resources devoted to cutting edge weaponry and war, makes short work of Japan, Indonesia, and Malaysia, and conquers northeast China.

Meanwhile in the US, a coordinated series of devastating terrorist bombings of soft targets all over every major urban center carried out by GKR operatives, ending with a thermonuclear EMP that shuts down the country's electrical grid, brings the US defenses to it's knees and paves the way for the GKR invasion force... This novel is ESPECIALLY chilling in the way that GKR occupation forces, which could not muster the manpower to establish control over the wide swaths of the USA that they had invaded, made use of legions of American traitors whom they deputized and handed a uniform and rifle. In actual history, the Japanese invasion forces in China from 1931 to 1945, as well as the Nazis on the Eastern Front, did the same thing. Recruiting armies of local traitors to serve as auxiliaries. They provided both an endless supply of cannon fodder, as well as covert agents since these fighters spoke the native tongue and knew the local cultures.

HOWEVER, this novel is also hyperrealistic in the fact that the authors fully wargamed all of the possible outcomes of even the most well coordinated and equipped invasions of the USA by a first world, high tech military superpower... And the end result? Still failure for the invaders. Simply because of the sheer size of the USA and just how many Patriots are willing to shed their own blood to defend this land. It is like the Nazis invading the Soviet Union while at the peak of their power, but instead of the actual 1940s USSR, they are facing a USSR where 70 percent of it's flyover country population are heavily armed, practice a long and proud history of gun ownership, and are very good hunters and target shooters... Imagine the results of the German blitzkrieg of 1941 if THAT had been the USSR they invaded, instead of a USSR already crippled by communism, mass starvation, and political terror. THAT would be the results of anyone who even successfully invades the United States. Even with the thousands upon thousands of traitors like BLM and ANTIFA scum that may align with them and serve as their killing squads/local police, this invasion force will only be able to hold certain dense population centers, as the GKR did in Homefront: The Voice of Freedom. They will not be able to establish a foothold in flyover country. To do so will be a death trap. And eventually, the resistance forces from the rest of the country will build up enough impetus and coordination to isolate the pockets of power that the invaders had seized and eliminate them one by one...

As interesting and all as I'm sure the novels are, nobody is marching in to the USA unless they already control our government and military and get the the government to capitulate.

A lot of very smart dedicated folks spent decades developing doomsday retaliation and attack systems designed to still be effective in the event of actual full scale nuclear war, not just some EMP. You never hear about those, but most are still manned and ready to go.

NK makes an easy and lazy, bad guy you can publish because if you set the bad guy as the Chinese, it won't get published (See the attempted re-make of Red Dawn that was turned into a mush when the Chinese insisted the NK guys be the baddies). The Chinese could run right over the NK guys if they wanted to.

Japan could probably field nuclear weapons in short order if an aggressive military buildup in NK was to happen & they decided it was in their own national interest.

When I was 6 years old or so I had this bad dream that always ended with me seeing a castle. Had this dream 3 or 4 times so I remembered it vivividly. When I was 8 I busted my eye socket in a tackle football game. Got elbowed on accident by a high school kid. Had to rush me to hospital for eye surgery in bham! A couple days after surgery I left hospital and went to eye clinic for a checkup. That castle was right next door to the eye clinic. It was actually a church that looked like a castle.

When I was 6 years old or so I had this bad dream that always ended with me seeing a castle. Had this dream 3 or 4 times so I remembered it vivividly. When I was 8 I busted my eye socket in a tackle football game. Got elbowed on accident by a high school kid. Had to rush me to hospital for eye surgery in bham! A couple days after surgery I left hospital and went to eye clinic for a checkup. That castle was right next door to the eye clinic. It was actually a church that looked like a castle.
That is interesting. I had a dream about a house in the clouds that was very unique and specific, and the dream happened over and over. I live in an area with several mountains, and one day I had to go to an address on one of the local mountains for business. When I made it down the long driveway, there sat the very house I had dreamed about in the exact setting from my dreams. I had never seen it before, didn't know the people who lived there, and never came up with any explanation for what had happened. There were no people in the dream, and no significance to the people at the house the day I actually went there.

As for prophetic events in dreams, I am pretty sure it can happen. I am also pretty sure we can anticipate certain events that will happen, which might be what goes on with many of these dreams. Think about deja vu with some things.

The one thing that stood out to me in the video above was the seemingly calm and rational behavior from the guy. I think he truly believes what he has been dreaming. My gut tells me that we all anticipate November being a rough time, and that's what is going on with him as well. We have also been told that a second wave will hit in the fall. I suppose time will tell.

When I first started ordering things through the mail when I was younger, I'd always have dreams of what I ordered the night before it was delivered. Pretty interesting considering I'm one of those guys that rarely remembers their dreams when they wake up.

Yes I do.
Do I believe this guy had a premonition?
If he needs a dream, to tell him November is gonna be a bitch, he is thick as molasses.

I have sensed an urgency, in my life of late. I have had some really strange dreams too.

Hard to say.

He says he is a pastor.
If he is in possession of a Bible, no dream is needed. We have Daniel's dream. No other "signs" are required, they are well documented.

Is he right? I'd say he isn't to wide of the mark, but then everything he is claiming, is a chip shot. Not saying he is wrong, just saying in this case the dream is immaterial.

“There are more things in heaven and earth Horacio; then dreamt of in your philosophy.”
Shakespeare anyone?

Short answer, yes. Seen a few things come to fruition that seemed more than coincidence and beyond just a gut feeling.

i've had dreams that i could fly, and not long after i was traveling by plane with zero plans of traveling anywhere

I'm pretty sure I don't dream. If I do, I never know about it.

Every now and then, I might dream. If that is the case, I won't remember much from it but at least I am aware that i actually had a dream.

I'm pretty sure I don't dream. If I do, I never know about it.

Every now and then, I might dream. If that is the case, I won't remember much from it but at least I am aware that i actually had a dream.

That's the way it works for me also.
If I do remember anything from a dream, it's usually really stupid and unlikely to happen.

Living in Fla long ago I kept having a dream about a shuttle blowing up at Kennedy. 6 months later I was standing on the side of 301 just south of Z-hills an watched the Challenger rise above the horizon & tree line 3 seconds before history happened.
Here in Bama, let the dog out one morning she stopped an looked at me & I her and I knew she would be dead before the day was over. 4 hrs later got a call she had been hit & killed.

Everything was normal that early Sunday morning in April, until I stepped out the door, a feeling of doom came over me & shook me to the core. I knew something bad was going to happen that day. at 1600hrs local I was on the computer when I heard a crash. The wife had her first seizure then stopped breathing. July 24 after 39 short marriage years, she was called home.

During my Military years I had many dreams that came true, an many of those shook me to my core when they came true. Everyone is wired different,... I've had things happen in dreams an thoughts/feelings I can't explain, yet they happened in real life.
There is another on here that has another ability most would never believe, an knowing him like I do I have no doubt about his ability, past or present,.... I just pray if he sees his visions around me he will say so ASAP, as it might be salvation for others,...

Last edited:
I do, as many have became reality.
The following may shake you to the core, or reinforce what you are felling is going to happen soon.

I believe most of the mans dreams are influenced from what is currently happening, with the exception of mass foreigner infiltration. Let us not forget, No Man knows the day nor the hour , Not Even the Son of Man. That being said, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that we are living in precarious times .

unless you believe in divine intervention (not saying its real or not), its our minds playing tricks on us

every story above there are "feelings", and then something happens

and im sorry for their loss..not making light of it

unless you can recall every detail and every detail is accurate and matches its all mind games

there are several studies that dogs and pets can sense when their owner is ill (internal/cancer) not the stomach bug

is that because the dog can see the future or they spent the last 8 years staring at the owner and they memorized every expression and movement

almost every combat vet has "the bullet coming strait at their skull/nose" in dreams, its prob safe to say that it is the most common most detailed dream in human history of the last 100 years.

how many combat vets die because of a bullet coming strait at their nose later on in life (suicides aside...which should be talked about more and given more funding)

fun to talk about like conspiracy theories are, but after the first 80% the story falls apart

Reactions: ehess60
unless you believe in divine intervention (not saying its real or not), its our minds playing tricks on us

every story above there are "feelings", and then something happens

and im sorry for their loss..not making light of it

unless you can recall every detail and every detail is accurate and matches its all mind games

there are several studies that dogs and pets can sense when their owner is ill (internal/cancer) not the stomach bug

is that because the dog can see the future or they spent the last 8 years staring at the owner and they memorized every expression and movement

almost every combat vet has "the bullet coming strait at their skull/nose" in dreams, its prob safe to say that it is the most common most detailed dream in human history of the last 100 years.

how many combat vets die because of a bullet coming strait at their nose later on in life (suicides aside...which should be talked about more and given more funding)

fun to talk about like conspiracy theories are, but after the first 80% the story falls apart

"there are several studies that dogs and pets can sense when their owner is ill (internal/cancer) not the stomach bug

is that because the dog can see the future or they spent the last 8 years staring at the owner and they memorized every expression and movement"

They are smelling the cancer in their owner's bodies,according to what I've read.

Ive had multiple dreams of this nature. Generally they have some deeper meaning.

Somehow I just dont see Russian troops telling Chinese troops what to do.

They are smelling the cancer in their owner's bodies,according to what I've read.

There are quite a few studies that have linked such things to smell and sometimes the very slight difference in breathing.

There was also as I recall one human study where some woman could also tell the same kind of sickness stuff by smell.

It's not really all that surprising considering how complex a chemical factory our bodies are.

Biblical references to follow. Skip if you wish.

The Bible has several examples where God used dreams to speak to people. As the speaker is a pastor, I can certainly understand where the video speaker is coming from. My father has studied the Bible for decades. (The stuff he knows and understands blows my mind.) I'll just say that my father believes that we should all be paying a great deal more attention to the Bible.

But it certainly doesn't take a dream, magic 8 ball, or crystal ball to know bad juju is coming in November.

Last edited:
forgot to add to my original post..

i swear i saw the future/ deja vu in a dream twice in my life

not the regular "this place seems so familiar", but the real deal

down to the outfit i was wearing

but im a man of "pics or it didnt happen" so ill add myself to the confused ...lol

Video posted 5 days ago. I'd be far more impressed if he had posted 5 months ago.

Hogwash. Hindsight is 20/20.
That video was posted just a few days ago, yes. However his first posting of same on fuckyou tube was removed 3 times prior,....not everything is as it first appears, to some,...
Wither you guys believe it or not, I could care less,... your live is yours to live as you like,... but,....some people have dreams an premonitions that bear fruit. If I had discounted mine over the years, I would have never lived to piss off so many people.

Reactions: Foul Mike
That video was posted just a few days ago, yes. However his first posting of same on fuckyou tube was removed 3 times prior,....not everything is as it first appears, to some,...
Wither you guys believe it or not, I could care less,... your live is yours to live as you like,... but,....some people have dreams an premonitions that bear fruit. If I had discounted mine over the years, I would have never lived to piss off so many people.

I'm not discounting what he is saying. Looks like he predicted this.
It also looks like Mark Goodwin predicted this a couple years ago in a dystopian fiction novel.
Also looks like the Bible predicted this a couple thousand years ago.

I have dreams, nightmares, and my own tragedies. I view it as direct communication, of a personal nature.

No.

The shit they make me take to stay asleep just about never allows me any dreams. What ones I get are just flatly too weird to place in stock in them. So I'm safe...

If I actually had premonitions, I'd probably shit myself; and that just ain't happening.

Russian Troops, Chinese Troops? The Corps taught me what to do about that.

Get a grip...

Greg

Dreaming is how your brain tries to organize and evaluate complex and stressfull situations/feelings. Call it, helping to mentally prepare for what could happen while running 1000s of scenario based analysis.

Dogs, cats dream. Shit, I can tell when my cat is chasing mice in his dreams. He runs, kicks, etc. Does this mean my cat is seeing the future in his dreams?

Nope, the cat is simply preparing himself mentally for the possibility of the mouse. Preparing for the chase. Preparing for how he can make the chase more successful. Processing different scenarios.

Humans dream for the same reason. Now, can something you dream come true. Well yeah, no shit...

Thats prediction analysis, not premonition. It may seem that way, "but Salty, I was wearing the same fucking shirt, I shit you not", but this is your brain filling in gaps with familarity.

Same thing when you look at clouds and see a face. The human brain processes from "the known" and attempts to reconcile the unfamiliar.

Run the same situation through 1000s of possible scenarios and perhaps one will have similarities to what comes to fruition. Premonition? Hardly.

Or...

Perhaps we do have some remnants of ESP / higher spirituality that humans lost long ago. And dreams are reminders of this lost power/ability.

Or, like the cat...we are just practicing chasing mice.
Cat.jpg

Last edited:

maybe the most prolific movie ever made look out side its happening as we speak ...

• Haha
That's more of a Stephen King type nightmare
I can see that for some, however there are those who have known most of their lives a reckoning was going to come to pass, some day. Looks like I might be lucky enough to have lived/seen the best & worst of America, and will be around to see/help her patriots try and breath life back into her the way the founding fathers envisioned at the start. I also see God's hand, helping us towards that goal,...

I'm not into dreams so much but do know that some have a 6th sense[sic] as to being in a danger area or can feel when someone is watching them.
Not something they see or smell, maybe a combination of things, they just know things are going to get shitty soon and make moves or take actions that others around them find strange, then, BOOM, here it is. He was right.

Not all have it but the ones that do are generally the ones that survive bad shit situations and the people around them tend to pay attention and follow their lead after they have seen it a time or 2.
A step or 2 above situational awareness, just hooked on a feeling.

For something very similar (bible/Christian oriented prophesy) please google Kim Clement/Trump prophesy.

Kim Clement (a S. African minister) prophesied all kinds of stuff about Trump.... some of it YEARS before DJT got into politics. Anyway... interesting subject.

I personally am a Pentecostal preacher (the video guy is Assemblies of God). The problem I have with this dream video is that it leaves people with a strong sense of fear/hopelessness. For Christian/born again believers, THERE IS HOPE and the guarantee of a very bright future. This was not communicated well at all in the video.

Doom & gloom on the city of Ninevah was prophesied by Jonah. 40 days and this city will be destroyed! But the people repented, changed their lifestyle, and it didn't happen.

This dream video is a call to prayer for believers, and a wake up call to everyone else.

But that's... just... y'know... like... MY opinion, man.

For those of you interested in this sort of thing (spiritual activity) please see You Tube Emmanuel TV (Synagog Church Of All Nations, Lagos, Nigeria/ prophet TB Joshua).

They post HUNDREDS of videos of people possessed by demons, healings (truly disgusting skin diseases, cancers, lesions, bizarre behavior, you name it) and other weird stuff, all beaten by the power of the Lord Jesus Christ.

You can't prove that the spirit world doesn't exist, and I can't prove it does. (shrugs shoulders)

But for those of us who have SEEN AND EXPERIENCED the power of the Almighty... (and His enemies)... it's too late to tell me God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, angels, demons, and Satan do not exist or are not real.

OP topic is interesting. Do I believe in them, Yes based on my own experience. Do I believe the guy in the video? No!

So here is my experience, completely neutral with regards to anything spiritual.
I was 12 & on a week long sailing trip with a school friend and his family. I was asleep below deck in the front berth and had a very vivid in color dream that I was looking out towards the back of the boat & the dingy (normally tied and floating along behind) had come loose. I watched it trail off behind us and disappear.
Don't know if I woke up immediately or some time later. When I came up from below, we were under way and the dingy was gone. I said where is the dingy & my friends parents hadn't noticed it missing till I said something. It was gone....out of sight. Never told them I'd just dreamed it.

At that time in my life I absolutely would not have been receptive to something more substantive. That experience however, made me think of what my Father described after a cardiac arrest when he'd collapsed & died on the sidewalk outside his work in down town Baltimore (I was age 9). Just so happened an EMT and a nurse were walking behind him. He said he watched them work on him, but not from his 1st person perspective, as if he was standing off to the side observing the EMT pound on his chest trying to resuscitate him (broke 2 of his ribs). He again watched them working on him in the ER. He'd lived to tell that & from then on had zero fear of death. He died a year later. My mother later told me, he'd had a premonition that he had 1 week left to live. He'd tried to prepare her. Of coarse she'd have no part of hearing this. He outwardly appeared healthy, but he knew and was correct. I was 10 & pissing mad at God. Then a few years later (age 13 & still pissing mad at God) I went up in the attic to get one of his old suitcases to pack for scout camp that summer. When I opened it, I found inside a letter from my Father addressed to me dated 3 days before his death & fully intended to be read by me after his passing. Also included was a small gift containing a Swiss Army Knife I'd need for camp. His premonition gave him that chance, he'd acted on it, & it meant a lot to me.

Given the date when I started this response 7/8 I'll share one more. Why the delay in posting (you might ask). This shit is personal & I'm pretty hesitant in putting that kind of stuff out.

Date of dream 7/6 2005:
I still remember some of the dream & the only reason I know the date is because what happened 24hrs latter is now history.
I had a very intense dream of a terrorist attack or to be more accurate a plot. I woke in a cold sweat right before it happened. You know how dreams are, somethings in them can be very specific, while other aspects can seam nonsensical. The location was familiar, but it was from a perspective viewing location I'd never been looking at a building I didn't recognize (back corner of a parking lot viewing a building of a 3 letter agency located on Ft Meade). The take away from the dream I couldn't shake was 2 fold. 1st was the impending nature of it i.e. something was going to happen. 2nd was the specificity of the method used. It was an ANFO explosive smuggled in via a cement mixer truck. This dream was so vivid and disturbing I told my wife everything I could remember that morning. Did it happen? Nope, but 24 hrs later 7/7 the Subway bombing in England did. My wife said WTF and was sure it'd been a premonition. There was absolutely nothing in my dream that would have indicated England nor anthing actionable that could have affected what happened, but it does seam to have been a bit of a premonition.
Fast forward 5 months Dec. 2005 (dream long since filed in the memory banks). I had a part time job managing a snow removal plow teams. That year my assigned area of operation was Ft Meade on base. The first snow event I was at the guard shack entrance trying to get the whole team through security. They sniffed our trucks with dogs, opened all the boxes, checked undercarriage with mirrors, and checked our salt spreader hoppers etc. Meanwhile I watched as Cement mixes rolled right through security with no more then an ID check. That dream jumped right out of the memory banks. I walked over to what looked like HMFIC and said hey you know all these mixer trucks rolling through for the construction site, well if you were a terrorist wouldn't that be an ideal delivery method for an ANFO device??? You guys aren't checking them and you should. I have no idea if they implemented any change. I doubt they did, but I did my part.

A year later 2006 for my full time job I was assigned to project manage the exterior glazing package (Blast lvl3) for a Fed gov project. This included live Blast testing with ANFO in TX at Hurricane test labs. I'd not done a Blast project prior. Funny how life works.

Today one of the projects I'm working on just happens to be this. https://usace.contentdm.oclc.org/digital/collection/p16021coll11/id/4308/
Kind of eerie, and hadn't thought of it till typing this post. It's a building that obviously would have been unfamiliar in 2005 along with other new buildings onsite. Cement trucks still rolling right through! Think I might have another chat with HMIC of security next week.

I think dreams are an odd collective of all things perceived by our conscience combined with some imagination. Maybe when we're asleep our brain is trying to connect the dots of all things our waking conscience/sub conscience perceived. I believe we perceive many things while awake that we are unaware of. Did I glance at the knot holding the dingy to the back of the boat the night before and my sub conscience recalled it in detail while asleep, noting the knot wasn't correct?? Did my sleeping sub conscience perceive that we'd gotten underway?? Did it perceive the ever so slight increase in speed from reduced drag as the dingy released?? Did my knowledge of the OK city bombing combined with current events in 2005 shape that dream?? I had been on base prior so that explains why it was a familiar location? I don't know, but the sub conscience mind certainly has powers we don't understand.

I've had several other dreams like this that held a much more substantive meaning to me & some were spiritual in nature. They've affected several very important decisions in my life, but they are personal and were meant for me, not the Bear pit LOL.
One of my favorite sayings is: "Consequences always bear out the truth"
The consequences of my decisions/actions based on several things revealed to me in dreams have proven them true.

I am an optimistic cynic by nature. No tinfoil hat for me! I like sound logic, reasoning, rational, & common sense. I do have spiritual beliefs, but they are personal, hard won beliefs that have been through the refiners fire. I do think some people have genuine spiritually charged dreams, but I also don't think most have the spiritual discernment to determine there source or meaning.

Do I believe most people that claim to have had a prophetic dream (like OP video), No.
I'd like to know how many times he's watched Constantine? Great movie BTW. and might explain the low flying gargoyles.

I thought I was having wet dreams every night but the doctor told me I was just pissing the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
I would offer another possible explanation for dreams being some sort of premonition . Have you ever heard of the "infinite monkey theorem"?
Put enough monkeys is a room with a type writer ,for a long enough time , eventually one will write something famous like Shakespeare .

If you have 7.2 billion people dreaming every night sooner or later one of them will dream a future event.

For those of you interested in this sort of thing (spiritual activity) please see You Tube Emmanuel TV (Synagog Church Of All Nations, Lagos, Nigeria/ prophet TB Joshua).

They post HUNDREDS of videos of people possessed by demons, healings (truly disgusting skin diseases, cancers, lesions, bizarre behavior, you name it) and other weird stuff, all beaten by the power of the Lord Jesus Christ.

You can't prove that the spirit world doesn't exist, and I can't prove it does. (shrugs shoulders)

But for those of us who have SEEN AND EXPERIENCED the power of the Almighty... (and His enemies)... it's too late to tell me God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, angels, demons, and Satan do not exist or are not real.
I just saw a city full of them in Seattle couple weeks ago! I also see them in Washington everyday

As mentioned above November and afterwards are going to be hell for two reasons.
1. If Trump wins, the left, BLM, Antifa and every other shitbird group will use it to go ape shit crazy across the country..... A lot of chaos and destruction.
2. If Trump loses we get Sleepy Joe Biden and whoever is controlling him. The economy/stock market crash and the dark side (deep state) begin their plan for the destruction of America.

Regarding dreams.... I have no idea why but I have nightmares/ bad dreams virtually every night. Miserable..... Sorta wish I didn't dream or at least not remember them...