• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do you believe in dreams or premonitions?

I dream literally EVERY time I fall asleep. Every time. Bizarre stuff I don't understand. But I have noticed patterns.

1. Almost always in a hostile environment, often trespassing, usually trying to move or get somewhere else.

2. Usually trying to avoid detection, (hiding ) but then when discovered, always trying to unass the AO.

3. Nowadays, another common theme is discovery/confrontation by some VERY HOSTILE entity. Sometimes people, sometimes bears, crocodiles, etc. Lately my dreams have featured people actually SHOOTING at me.

4. I am NEVER HIT, never hurt, never actually injured, just scared.

5. Often flying. In my dreams I can fly. Other people in the dreams cannot. Sometimes I hover a few feet overhead, other times I take off and go miles. Hard to control flight in dreams.

6. In dreams, I can easily lift other people, with no effort. Like Superman lifting Lois Lane.

7. Often I am back in the Army Guard, deployed, annoyed because of the stupid shit and my low rank. Either I am an E5 again, or I am an officer again. In real life I was both. Usually those dreams involve me "out of place", as in, I'm late, I've been goofing off all day and need to get back to work... etc. Very annoying.

8. Other dreams place me back in Afghanistan, as a contractor (I was in real life) but I'm like... I'm 61 years old! I'm retired! Why am I going through this?! Again, annoying.

9. Very often I am in some foreign place that I have never been, as if seeing things through some other person's perspective. Very puzzling.

10. Often the dream reflects what I have been reading (currently "Gray Man" series novels) so last night I was in Hong Kong, being taken somewhere by a large Chinese guy (cop/ security?/a friendly) when he took me to a room and suddenly he turned into an old Chinese man with patchy hair and obvious serious disease in his arms. They were swelled up and he was in big pain. His wife, surprisingly, was not Chinese, she was East Indian or light skinned black. Contrary to how I usually pray for people, I felt absolutely NO leading from the Lord. I merely pointed to his hugely swelled up/diseased arm and told the malady to "in Jesus name! You leave!" And watched his arm instantly go to normal size. Then I did the same to his other arm, and it instantly shrunk to normal size. Myself, the man and his wife were overcome by emotion and began praising Jesus.

Many of my dreams are symbolic, reflecting waking life. Others are just bizarre, puzzling.

In my opinion, whoever above said that we are bombarded with sensory input we don't understand... is correct.

How do you differentiate between your mind and your spirit? Or your soul? And your physical body?

TL/DR:
Dreams are weird, man. I don't understand most of mine.

" I'm fucking Irish, I'll deal with something being wrong for the rest of my life."