• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Do you ever.....

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    Do you ever sit in front of the television watching your favorite show and fondling your favorite side arm? Or is it just me LOL. I am getting the urge to buy another 1911, since I sold mine....

Do you ever sit in front of the television watching your favorite show and fondling your favorite side arm? Or is it just me LOL. I am getting the urge to buy another 1911, since I sold mine....

What are you looking for?

Reactions: Bender

Come on, you're boring me. Try harder!

a-man-is-lying-on-a-psychiatrist-s-couch-both-he-and-the-psychiatrist-are-new-yorker-cartoon_u...jpg

(Although, honestly, that's the kind of thing a forensic investigator loves to see if you've had to rail somebody.)

Do you ever put a laser trainer inside the side arm and have fun joining in the action of your favourite show?

I’m messing with my Ruger 4.2” SP101 .357 mag..... it’s my favorite to shoot for fun.

No, but when I get something a little exotic in at the LGS I tell them that it's just another underwear gun - something I play around with in my underwear clearing rooms in the house.

I usually try to get my significant other to do that for me.

Save some trouble, just get a Glock, has to be 9mm too because its the most superior handgun round....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Everyone should have a 1911 and I have got mine. A 4 digit S/N Colt that I inherited from my Big Brother a few years past. He got it from NRA/DCM or close to that, in the early 60s at a cost of either $14.13 or $13.14 I can't remember which but the box and papers are in the shop should anyone want to know. Those days are gone unfortunately. Back when DCM-CMP was doing what they were set out to do on their original mission. Now, It is just the $$$$ and no more one rifle per person in your life so ALL get a chance at one are gone. Very sad, but money talks and Bullshit walks.
    Send us the money.
    I do not fondle any one firearm that I have. I do them all.
    To me that is called "Finger Fucking" and a recipe for bad shit going down if handling with mags, clips or ammo of any sort and checking feed. You have to be careful there or bad shit goes down.
    I shoot em, clean em, check function and put them away. All function checks are out in the yard with the business end pointed in a safe direction.
    Now for the TRUTH. I Finger Fuck em all, just very careful about doing so.
    I am amazed at how well thought out some firearms are yet others are a shitstorm compared to true high quality machining and fit from days gone by.
    So in short, Yes I do Finger Fuck em all but am careful with how I do it and it gives me great pleasure to look at fine guns.
    I think it is the Grunt in me. I do like High Standards and Marlin 39A and have handed down a few of those.
    They all deserve a good Finger Fucking on a regular basis. FM

Reactions: Barneybdb
    Everyone should have a 1911 and I have got mine. A 4 digit S/N Colt that I inherited from my Big Brother a few years past. He got it from NRA/DCM or close to that, in the early 60s at a cost of either $14.13 or $13.14 I can't remember which but the box and papers are in the shop should anyone want to know. Those days are gone unfortunately. Back when DCM-CMP was doing what they were set out to do on their original mission. Now, It is just the $$$$ and no more one rifle per person in your life so ALL get a chance at one are gone. Very sad, but money talks and Bullshit walks.
    Send us the money.
    I do not fondle any one firearm that I have. I do them all.
    To me that is called "Finger Fucking" and a recipe for bad shit going down if handling with mags, clips or ammo of any sort and checking feed. You have to be careful there or bad shit goes down.
    I shoot em, clean em, check function and put them away. All function checks are out in the yard with the business end pointed in a safe direction.
    Now for the TRUTH. I Finger Fuck em all, just very careful about doing so.
    I am amazed at how well thought out some firearms are yet others are a shitstorm compared to true high quality machining and fit from days gone by.
    So in short, Yes I do Finger Fuck em all but am careful with how I do it and it gives me great pleasure to look at fine guns.
    I think it is the Grunt in me. I do like High Standards and Marlin 39A and have handed down a few of those.
    They all deserve a good Finger Fucking on a regular basis. FM

Tell you what let's assume your brother paid the higher price for that 1911 and I'll double it right now so you no longer have to care for it.

You deserve your angst for selling your 1911....
    Go fap yourself to hi-point and jennings.. .. ?????

This is ma weapon , this is ma gun . This is for killin and this is fer fondlin watchin tv .

Reactions: Foul Mike
    I picked up the R1 real cheap. I traded it for a $1000 model 29.44 mag.... traded that off too.... I am dumb sometimes........well..... a lot of the times.