• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do you have a Labradar *and* Magnetospeed? When to use one vs. the other?

I started eons ago with a good old Chrony. Shot the rods a couple of times. Had to call cease fire once the rain started during a session...clouds, no clouds, alignment
Then I purchased a Magnetospeed. Awesome!. I would fire 5 for groups and 5 with the Magnetospeed, experienced some groping changes due to the additional mass on the barrel. (Accuracy International AE) It wasn't "efficient" but got the job done. It fits in my shooting bag and could capture data at any time.
Then I started shooting 338LM. Ouch, the thought of shooting 10 rounds per sample was unimaginable, hence the Labradar option. It works well, Structurally they could have done a better job; the housing thermoplastics are not the greatest. For an external power pack I use a car starter power bank with USB ports. (18,000 mA) I have enough power for several sessions. #D printed an aiming sight. Just downloaded and installed the latest Firmware 1.33. I updated to a new Samsung S22 and the previous Firmware version (1.27) refused to connect. Sent an email to Labradar and response was within a few hours.
Something that would be nice is once the data is captured thru the app we could download unto a PC instead of dealing with SD cards or cables.