• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do you know more people that died from coco than that died from the shot?

Coco vs Vaccine deaths of people you know personally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location

After reading a lot of stories like that, it got me wondering... I still don't personally know anyone that has died from coco, but there have been some recent departures that occurred within a short time after they got the vaccine.

Reactions: diverdon
It's not a medical anomaly for people to die from any type of medication administration. The US has adverse medication reaction rates resulting in death of up to 2% a year, Europe 3%, the death rate of the vaccine is less than 0.001%. This is with the assumption that XYZ drug led to ZYX reaction.

I'm not advocating for the vaccine one way or another. Just giving perspective.

While tragic, no one posts about their family/friend/etc dying from the medication given to them for ABC illness or prevention of ABC illness. Then again, FB is probably more toxic than any medication out there...😉

This is just an extension of the popular question, "Do you actually know anyone who has died from coco?"

Fortunately, my answer is still no. But, I do know a couple of people that passed away kinda unexpectedly, and that happened to also have happened after they got the vaccine.

As far as we know right now.

We DO NOT know the long term effects of injecting the MRNA and associated sheathing materials into humans. We haven’t done this before.

Reactions: diverdon
I don't personally know anybody who died from SARS-CoV-2 or SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.

Looking at sheer numbers, though, it appears though 1.79% of all known confirmed positive COVID cases in the USA resulted in death.

At that same rate of incidence, vaccines would have "killed" over 2.5 million people.

As far as we know right now.

We DO NOT know the long term effects of injecting the MRNA and associated sheathing materials into humans. We haven’t done this before.
True. mRNA is a game changer, though. The ability to illicit an immune response can hopefully lead to cures for things like cancer, HIV, etc.

I don't personally know anybody who died from SARS-CoV-2 or SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.

Looking at sheer numbers, though, it appears though 1.79% of all known confirmed positive COVID cases in the USA resulted in death.

At that same rate of incidence, vaccines would have "killed" over 2.5 million people.
How do you know it hasn't? Oh that's right the MSM would have reported on this......
:unsure:

What’s the risk of dying from COVID vs the vaccine then?
According to wiki worldwide deaths from covid stand at 3.2 million, current population 7.8 billion. So a .04% death rate. 4 hundredths of a percent. Vac deaths.... who knows that's a secret.

CoCo is as real as the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy. Concocted from whole clothe to change the outcome of a Presidential election, wreck the global economy, and make good little minions of the masses. The "V" is a massive wealth transfer and giant medical and social test on a global scale.

According to wiki worldwide deaths from covid stand at 3.2 million, current population 7.8 billion. So a .04% death rate. 4 hundredths of a percent. Vac deaths.... who knows that's a secret.

The problem is the people who make the determination of what constitutes a COVID death are political hacks.

US deaths related to the vaccine is 0.0017%.

Death rate from covid in the US is 1.8%.

Basically, 1000x more likely to die from covid than a vaccine.

Last edited:
Secret option C: Tie 0 versus 0.

I do know of 1 person who passed away due to lockdown--his "elective" surgery was canceled and the problem killed him about 2 weeks later.

Of the roughly 5-7 people who got Covid I know of, 0% Hospitalized, 100% recovered (Includes 3 people aged 70+)

VAERS data from 16 April shows 2,558 deaths for COVID-19 deaths. As of 16 April, CDC reported 127,743,096 people had received at least one COVID-19 vaccination; that's an incidence rate of 0.002%.

As of 16 April, CDC reported 31,306,928 confirmed COVID cases and 572,296 COVID deaths; that's an incidence rate of 1.79%.

That's a rate of incidence 895 times higher.

Reactions: NiteQwill
Don't know anyone who died of Coco.....don't know of anyone dead of The Shot. 3 people in my neighborhood and 9 people in my direct circle of family and coworkers have had deaths due to Covid. I don't do statistics because the first fucking liar with an agenda (which seems to be virtually everyone now...) hasn't got a chance because the lies and misinformation just gets stupider by the second.

I only know what I see. 9 dead of Covid in my small circle. None of Coco or Shots.

VooDoo

It is not 2% that’s bullshit
You are right to be suspect, but it may be correct. However, the majority of deaths it would be tough to say COVID was the single cause. Most of those numbers are people over 80. Once you get below age 70 that number plummets.

Reactions: hypno02
I know 2 people that were hospitalized for over a month with covid, but they were older and had pre existing conditions as well. They are better now though. A few older people in our towns obituaries died of it.

VAERS data from 16 April shows 2,558 deaths for COVID-19 deaths. As of 16 April, CDC reported 127,743,096 people had received at least one COVID-19 vaccination; that's an incidence rate of 0.002%.

As of 16 April, CDC reported 31,306,928 confirmed COVID cases and 572,296 COVID deaths; that's an incidence rate of 1.79%.

That's a rate of incidence 895 times higher.
I'm not sure the overzealous counting that we saw with coco, where basically anyone that tested positive after dying of something like a GSW, bike crash, or whatever, is being applied to people who get the shot and die a few weeks later from a heart attack.

I don't know much about that process, though.

I think it'd be interesting to see how many people that got the shot died within 6 months of receiving it.

Reactions: mudpig
It is not 2% that’s bullshit

Total deaths divided by total (known) cases = 1.785% Case Fatality Ratio

CDC estimates for every one known COVID case, there were 4.6 estimated actual infections (due to asymptomatic/super mild infections or non-tested illness)

1.785% CFR divided by 4.6:1 estimated actual to known infection ratio = 0.388% estimated Infection Fatality Ratio.

If one uses estimated IFR for the comparison instead of CFR, they'd find someone "only" 194 times more likely to die from COVID infection than COVID vaccination.

meh, medical mistakes and malpractice is already the 3rd leading cause of death in the US.
vaccine deaths probably seem like a small bump.

meh, medical mistakes and malpractice is already the 3rd leading cause of death in the US.
vaccine deaths probably seem like a small bump.
Funny you mention that... Because in 2020, that was bumped down to #4. As covid moved into #3.

I'm not sure the overzealous counting that we saw with coco, where basically anyone that tested positive after dying of something like a GSW, bike crash, or whatever, is being applied to people who get the shot and die a few weeks later from a heart attack.

I don't know much about that process, though.

I think it'd be interesting to see how many people that got the shot died within 6 months of receiving it.

So is this the "died with COVID instead of died from COVID" discussion?

Logically, if one applies that to COVID infection they must also apply that same test to COVID vaccination.

I mean, would it really be a surprise for people 75+ years old who got vaccinated to die within 6 months, especially given average US life expectancy is 78.5 years?

I will say that my mom got both shots and had a sore arm and felt a little nauseous for a day. She seems fine now though. Still watching her pretty closely though.

Yes but that 1.79 % is people that died of covid compared to people that got covid not against the population count so its bullshit what is the percentage dead vs total pop not just those who got it. 572k into 331M is....10 times less so .17 percent 2 tenths of 1 percent.

My mother has had trouble since her shot, but nothing like life threatening. Just a rough reaction.

I had my second shot yesterday and hit a PR in my squat this morning. Feeling a little tired this afternoon, but not bad.

Yes but that 1.79 % is people that died of covid compared to people that got covid not against the population count so its bullshit what is the percentage dead vs total pop not just those who got it. 572k into 331M is....10 times less so .17 percent 2 tenths of 1 percent.

And 2,558 "vaccine deaths" into 331M is....0.00077%.

And 2,558 "vaccine deaths" into 331M is....0.00077%.
numbers from the government mean little. 331M have not gotten vaccinated.

they also told us HCQ was deadly despite the fact there is only one fatality from HCQ is decades of use by millions.
150 die yearly from tylenol.

do you think they would tell you the real numbers?

everywhere. of all the deaths contributed to covid, only 6% of "covid related deaths" weren't already very old, sick, or dying.
I don't know what everywhere means.

I can tell you from experience, many patients I've encountered died from complications from covid. Young, old, healthy, existing comorbidities... I see covid day in and day out - on top of the 100 others things we encounter.

This was one of my wife's patients:

whdfGaEw.jpeg

It's not that clever a meme when you realize that most of the initial advice for reducing Covid infections came from best practices with the flu, whereas Covid has turned out to have different characteristics as far as transmission. So a lot of public health advice has been incorrect with Covid, but that doesn't mean it hasn't kept flu way down. And those are very basic equations, so it makes sense if she is stumped by those, she would be stumped by the other as well.

It's not that clever a meme when you realize that most of the initial advice for reducing Covid infections came from best practices with the flu, whereas Covid has turned out to have different characteristics as far as transmission. So a lot of public health advice has been incorrect with Covid, but that doesn't mean it hasn't kept flu way down. And those are very basic equations, so it makes sense if she is stumped by those, she would be stumped by the other as well.
if you are correct, the cdc has been letting tens of thousands die every year from the flu because why?

hint: you're not.

if you are correct, the cdc has been letting tens of thousands die every year from the flu because why?

hint: you're not.

OK cowboy. If you are right, it will be the first time.

Hint: It isn't that first time.

US deaths related to the vaccine is 0.0017%.

Death rate from covid in the US is 1.8%.

Basically, 1000x more likely to die from covid than a vaccine.
Source please. Also, how many of these "covid" deaths were actually due to COVID? The cat is out of the bag, the worms are crawling out of their can; because we KNOW they lied as to what and what was not directly attributable to COVID. Example. Person X goes to hospital with COVID, but has emphysema and they die; then it got attributed directly to COVID, which is NOT the case. Somebody with emphysema could/would die of the "common" flu or bronchitis - hence I pay little attention to the "death rate" since it's been politicized into a weapon and not for scientific purposes.

(edit) I am not saying ignore the death rate; but one should realize it's been politicized and is NOT representative of just getting covid and dying. At least in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steel+Killer
OK cowboy. If you are right, it will be the first time.

Hint: It isn't that first time.
no answer?
c'mon mang. you are either saying that the CDC has let people die, or you're full of shit about the flu disappearing because your masks.

So is this the "died with COVID instead of died from COVID" discussion?

Logically, if one applies that to COVID infection they must also apply that same test to COVID vaccination.

I mean, would it really be a surprise for people 75+ years old who got vaccinated to die within 6 months, especially given average US life expectancy is 78.5 years?
Nope, 75+ isn't a good demographic for stuff like that. I would still like to see those numbers, though.

My poll is about "from", not "with", however, as the latter allows for even greater speculation.

no answer?
c'mon mang. you are either saying that the CDC has let people die, or you're full of shit about the flu disappearing because your masks.
Yearly flu deaths are seen as being at a tolerable level. That is your answer. I don't think there is any doubt that we could cut down on flu cases through draconian measures, but the juice has been, to this point, not worth the squeeze. Don't get me wrong, what I am saying is that the CDC et al got a lot wrong with Covid precisely because they treated it like a really bad flu, which it is not, at least transmission wise. And they stuck to their bad advice, in large part, because deviating was politically dangerous for them. But that doesn't mean that flu mitigation techniques aren't good at flu mitigation. This is hardly my own theory, it is a theory put forward by a group at Johns Hopkins consisting of some of the bigger critics of the response.

And don't act like they are my masks. I have been clear on my position on masks. I think they are marginally helpful, but not if they encourage riskier behavior than people would engage in without masks. I think I was actually pretty early to figure this one out. I also said that I am happy to wear a mask if it makes others more comfortable, because to me, that matters.

BTW, I think the left will push yearly maskings because of the flu, and will say those deaths are not acceptable. I think this is insane, but per usual, you are actually a lot more in line with left thinking than anything resembling conservatism. A fascination with conspiracy theories and a hatred for Jooooos running the country behind the scenes does not a conservative make.

Yearly flu deaths are seen as being at a tolerable level. That is your answer. I don't think there is any doubt that we could cut down on flu cases through draconian measures, but the juice has been, to this point, not worth the squeeze. Don't get me wrong, what I am saying is that the CDC et al got a lot wrong with Covid precisely because they treated it like a really bad flu, which it is not, at least transmission wise. And they stuck to their bad advice, in large part, because deviating was politically dangerous for them. But that doesn't mean that flu mitigation techniques aren't good at flu mitigation. This is hardly my own theory, it is a theory put forward by a group at Johns Hopkins consisting of some of the bigger critics of the response.

And don't act like they are my masks. I have been clear on my position on masks. I think they are marginally helpful, but not if they encourage riskier behavior than people would engage in without masks. I think I was actually pretty early to figure this one out. I also said that I am happy to wear a mask if it makes others more comfortable, because to me, that matters.

BTW, I think the left will push yearly maskings because of the flu, and will say those deaths are not acceptable. I think this is insane, but per usual, you are actually a lot more in line with left thinking than anything resembling conservatism. A fascination with conspiracy theories and a hatred for Jooooos running the country behind the scenes does not a conservative make.
babies die of the flu! you're full of shit, but that is normal.