• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Do you shoot Pistol from Chair ?

softcock

novice judgmental prick
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2006
    Oregon
    Figured I would throw this out there, if someone on the SHcom shooting Pistol from the wheelchair ? , or has friend that shoots pistol Target or Action Range from chair .

I have worked-up Magazine management accessory and have already sent out to a couple friends in Tenn. and Australia that shoot action range from the Chair . Has positive feedback . Works good and a asset to the shooter working in the chair/sit position with Magazine management .

Just PM me here on SHcom and I will flip you my home contact, if you want info and get one .

.....Thanks
    -
    Wheelchair. magazine jpeg.jpg

wheelchair. 2 jpeg.jpg

-

Based on the news, those with who require assistive devices to function should be ready.

the scum of the earth think nothing of beating them to take a cheap watch or a few bucks. There was a recent news story about an older lady with a walker being jumped.....😡

cool stuff, you making this to help them. I like your style.

Based on the news, those with who require assistive devices to function should be ready.

the scum of the earth think nothing of beating them to take a cheap watch or a few bucks. There was a recent news story about an older lady with a walker being jumped.....😡

cool stuff, you making this to help them. I like your style.
    -
    I gimp around the Range and am lucky dude. The average walking guy here bitches about managing all his gear running around on action range or a match has no reason to complain . Guys shooting with managing there gear on the Chair is a challenge .

This guy can out shoot the average bozo out there without trying . 90% People underestimate them, and being in a Chair fulltime wont stop some guys from doing what they want and shooting is one of them . ...LOL

-
    Wheelchair Actionrange.jpg

-

that is awesome stuff!!!

I worked for a few years with new paras and quads as a nurse.
    got a lot of visitors a while after discharge, coming back to show off their skills, say hi, and say hello.

I was blessed to be their helper when they needed it and then get to see them kicking ass via nothing but grit and determination.

We once talked on here about designing an “all terrain” push wheelchair for the staff at Arlington who would push visitors around on the wet grounds which is tough in a wheelchair.
    I spoke to my MD buddy who works at Craig and it got lost in life and BS going on.

I have a mtg with him tomorrow AM at the hospital. I might just bring it up again

I used to help instruct young teens in wheelchairs on shooting BB guns. We had some nice ones we used for CMP Postal matches and struck a deal with a basketball coach to use his indoor gym for the matches in return for teaching/allowing some disabled kids to shoot. We borrowed some wheelchairs so we could see what it is like to be restricted to their shooting platform/movement capabilities and it was a lesson in humility for me. Those kids overcame a lot in just everyday life getting around and still had a more positive outlook than most “capable” people. Truly amazing to me still to this day.