• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do you think I give a fuck about feelings……lol

The vet is right.

In truth, I don't give a rat's-ass what consensual (?) adults do in their home or bedroom. I FOR ONE don't need to know about it. It doesn't need to be flaunted at me, or my family. It sure as hell doesn't need to be made into 'mainstream media' in ANY fashion, including billboards.

It's about time that 'humans' just started living again,,, as humans.

why the minority representing mass media, colleges, and gov (see the cathedral) are supporting a DSM mental illness with a 50% suicide rate is beyond me, if you honestly care about these poor people I wouldn’t put a camera in their face, I’d maybe recommend they get some help.

It’s like when you come up on a psych case on the street and the poor guy is screaming he sees purple 5’ tall kittens, the LAST thing you want to do is say you see them too.

That's interesting, when 2 men want to talk about sex, it's makes news all around the country.

why the minority representing mass media, colleges, and gov (see the cathedral) are supporting a DSM mental illness with a 50% suicide rate is beyond me, if you honestly care about these poor people I wouldn’t put a camera in their face, I’d maybe recommend they get some help.

It’s like when you come up on a psych case on the street and the poor guy is screaming he sees purple 5’ tall kittens, the LAST thing you want to do is say you see them too.

Exactly, everyone knows the kittens are blue

i Believe the media found that discord between people makes huge ratings. Plus most of your so called reality shows is people arguing with each other. If people would refuse to watch this crap and give them the ratings they are looking for it might slow down.

But who am I kidding it will never stop.

Reactions: Crewdog135
It'll be be more like 11:30 or 12. Biological women or not, they'll be late.
That's a great point
BC66FDB8-4C26-45FD-9359-EE59178DB9DE.jpeg

Reactions: Beefmanne
That thing went in there with intentions of nothing more than gaining attention.
They knew what was gonna happen, and did nothing but intimidate the shop owner and probably only so it would be posted to social media.

i Believe the media found that discord between people makes huge ratings. Plus most of your so called reality shows is people arguing with each other. If people would refuse to watch this crap and give them the ratings they are looking for it might slow down.

But who am I kidding it will never stop.

That began when fucking MTV started airing "The real world."

I looked at that shit as if anyone actually behaved like that, they'd get their ass beat to a pulp.

Gen X ate that shit like candy

That's actually what happened in our generation and the ones before us. Then came along the bullshit of "everyone IS a winner" and if you punched someone in the face, that desperately needed it, you were the bad guy. The natural order of things is way out of balance. Political correctness and a host of the things that go along with it has us where these people roam freely

I looked at that shit as if anyone actually behaved like that, they'd get their ass beat to a pulp.

Reactions: 10ring'r
She didn't even thank him for being a Veteran . The problem that causes all the stir is that they shouldn't use the term woman. If they went with sissy I don't think they would create much discord. People don't like being told a man is a woman , it goes against world order God created man and woman. For those who aren't God fearing people then you can't ignore biology of nature.

The vet is right.

In truth, I don't give a rat's-ass what consensual (?) adults do in their home or bedroom. I FOR ONE don't need to know about it. It doesn't need to be flaunted at me, or my family. It sure as hell doesn't need to be made into 'mainstream media' in ANY fashion, including billboards.

It's about time that 'humans' just started living again,,, as humans.
Couldn't of said it better myself. Mac(y)(y)

And boomers were so busy getting that 3rd divorce and being so financially irresponsible that they didn’t take 20 minutes to teach their kids about poor behavior or that the tv that raised them was make believe- cause you know they had to destroy the apex of civilization with greed and apathy. Thanks boomer

Last edited:
You leave this "Boomer" out of that equation. Now...my kid's, kid's.....that is where the problem lies. Mac(y)
And boomers were so busy getting that 3rd divorce and being so financially irresponsible that they didn’t take 20 minutes to teach there kids about poor behavior or that the tv that raised them was make believe- cause you know had to destroy the apex of civilization with greed and apathy. Thanks boomer

That was awesome, not a star wars fan but would buy something from him just for support.

Reactions: Steel+Killer