• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Do you think the older AICS stocks might come down in price, now that the next-gen is out?

punkwood2k

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 19, 2013
Green Valley Ranch, CO
just curious.. On a super tight budget, wondering if waiting a few more months might be beneficial or not. Or if I should suck it up and get one from EuroOptic for $750 now.. Arent many used ones for sale at all, maybe some more will open up as people trade up?

here... especially with the new chassis shipping soon.
if you are on a tight budget and want the AICS picking one up here would be your best bet. Try putting a thread in the looking to buy to section. I'm sure there's someone out there trying to fund some new gear

here... especially with the new chassis shipping soon.
if you are on a tight budget and want the AICS picking one up here would be your best bet. Try putting a thread in the looking to buy to section. I'm sure there's someone out there trying to fund some new gear

haha, competition is pretty fierce for the used ones.. and better funded.. lol.

I tried to find an aics used but they were all in the same price range as the new prices offered from Euro optic. I am not one of these people that will deminish your asking price because someone has it on sale. I bought a new one. It sucks because the used ones had been purchased for a lot more and now you are supposed to take a $400 price cut because they are on sale? I feel for the guys selling used ones. I am facing the same dilemma with a Juggernaut chassis. I paid $999 for mine this spring, now they are being offered for $728 new at one vendor. See, I could have saved another $50 going with mile high on an aics. Figures.