• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Do you think they would make this today?

accurate obsession

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2017
GA
Rummaging through some stuff and out pops this stamp mint set from 1975. Many have the theme of the bicentennial we're about to celebrate the next year.
Low and behold a stamp that celebrates the American Militia. What a difference a few decades makes, could they do it again today?
Kinda hard having a stamp for what they now call domestic terrorists.

Attachments

• 20220730_212742_remastered.jpg
    20220730_212742_remastered.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 125
I say fuck em. Pretty awesome stamps, don’t know they were a thing. Thanks for sharing.

Rummaging through some stuff and out pops this stamp mint set from 1975. Many have the theme of the bicentennial we're about to celebrate the next year.
Low and behold a stamp that celebrates the American Militia. What a difference a few decades makes, could they do it again today?
Kinda hard having a stamp for what they now call domestic terrorists.
A sharp eye will see that the bottom right stamp has a "Don't Tread on Me" flag as well. But that's now a terrorist group, so...

Reactions: accurate obsession
A sharp eye will see that the bottom right stamp has a "Don't Tread on Me" flag as well. But that's now a terrorist group, so...
First Navy Jack

I know it was flying from any active Navy ship up until recently.

My most recent viewing I saw of it was on the Constitution some years ago but my most recent trips their it was missing.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
That's racist! because everything to do with history is racist!

not without a rainbow in front of the character or the word racist printed all over it