• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Doctor Ford’s Polygraph was released.....

Mike_Honcho

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2007
Well worth the read

Summary - Ford sends ChinaGateFeinstein a letter with allegations....one week later, this person with a fear of flying is in Maryland getting a polygraph done....The allegations in the letter are inconsistent with the allegations for the poly

ginsburg_kavanaugh_allegation.png

Reactions: oneshot86
What is hilarious/ironic/classic is that in that special election a little while back with the Roy Moore guy, the lady came up at the last second claiming this same sexual predator bullshit. He took a lie detector test and passed and all of the lefties screamed about how the tests are not reliable. Lol. These people claim to be the "educated" side yet act like tiny children and literally define double standards and can't even see how stupid they look.

Polygraphs are not science.

They are not allowed in court

Scientology does have good luck with them

In the internet age, I can’t believe anyone is not aware that the poly test is garbage

You are absolutely right about polygraphs being total BS BUT this is the only real substantiation the liberals had that Kavanaugh did something wrong. Now the libs will claim that lie detectors are BS and everyone should believe Ford just because she is a woman.

Word to the wise: Its all pink.

They all look alike and all guys raised south of the Mason-Dixon sucked off their daddy to get out of a whippin for taking their sister’s virginity that Pops felt he had the rights to.

They all look alike and all guys raised south of the Mason-Dixon sucked off their daddy to get out of a whippin for taking their sister’s virginity that Pops felt he had the rights to.

You know they're gonna find you DOA with a glass-bottle RC Cola stuffed up your butt now, right?

No dude,
Pops got all the boys together. Made them watch while he popped it, then he made them line up and get theirs, and watch. After all, that's where "pops" came from in the vernacular.
Only reason he whipped them was for not taking their turn.
Didnt Mt.Creek make that really clear ? ????
Could have been some confusion on his part though, he was only passing on what his cousins told him (they had sisters-he didnt-all boys).
He still wont tell what "the youngest boy" had to do though.
Poor MT.Creek....
????

Veer
Them boys all be scared of all the dope smokin, skinny jean wearing lumbersexuals here in Denver.
Plus we have real homosexuals that just cant wait to pray on boys with a southern accent and a dip of Cope in.
I reckon I will just lip off and take my chances.

That's a crock poly exam, two questions? Vague and non specific?

No baseline questions? No testing for truthfulness on known quantities, race/age/sex? WTF ever.

No questions like "Are you certain the man who attacked you was Brett Kavanaugh?" "Have you been offered money or favors to come forward?" "Did you ever report this in the past?"

Etc, etc, etc...

Polycronopolis? Why is it that conformity to what is unacceptable is becoming the new anti nirvana while what is not publicly acceptable is definitely going mainstream while what the oldies said would happen is definitely not going to stop happening even though some that are not there just show up all the time and prove that nonexistence is definitely not unpopular.

A person I worked with told me they were trying to get another job but they had to take a polygraph. They knew they could not pass this polygraph and was asking advice. A coworker jumped in and told him that if you put aluminum foil on the bottom of your feet before your socks they wont be able to tell you are lying.

He did not 100% believe but he did it and said he lied his ass off and passed and got the new job. Does this work? I don't know but he said it worked for him. So much for the polygraph.

Because she had a purdy mouth.

pj9fmtmvapd11.jpg

That damn nose really got a hook in it like a damn Salmon spawning.

f1b9ccc79531d3170ea3f1ddd9ed5e37--ruth--ruth-bader-ginsburg.jpg

This woman wants help pedophiles. This woman wants to change the age of consent to 12.

May she rot in hell.

A person I worked with told me they were trying to get another job but they had to take a polygraph. They knew they could not pass this polygraph and was asking advice. A coworker jumped in and told him that if you put aluminum foil on the bottom of your feet before your socks they wont be able to tell you are lying.

He did not 100% believe but he did it and said he lied his ass off and passed and got the new job. Does this work? I don't know but he said it worked for him. So much for the polygraph.

BS

That doesn't work. I know of no way to beat the process unless you are such a pathological liar that you believe what you say. Although the machines are very sophisticated these days, it is a fallacy that the machine indicates a lie from a truth. It does not. The person reading the charts makes that decision. The interpretation is, therefore, subjective. That is why the results are not allowed in court. I have gone through a number of polygraph tests in my career. The ones administered by the intelligence community can be brutal. They are called lifestyle tests and take hours. Many, many questions that are cross referenced and repeated make it difficult to get away with it. All begin with a pretty thorough set of questions to establish a baseline. It takes a while to do properly. If the established baseline is not accurate, the results will also be inaccurate

According to Pen and Teller's series "Bullshit." You just have to clinch up your butt hole for every question.

You can't beat the machine. You can only beat the operator, and only if he doesn't know WTF he's doing. As Nik H says, the real deal operators can spot when someone is trying to cheat the machine with a tack in their shoe or whatever. They can even tell what's a total fabrication, and when you're just fudging the truth.

The base line questioning is so long, because that's the control and the template that the following responses are based off. It's impossible to beat the guys who the FBI trains, again as Nik H said, unless you really believe your own lies.

It's impossible to beat the guys who the FBI trains, again as Nik H said, unless you really believe your own lies.

I guess it depends on how well you can control your own mind.
With a bit of practice, you can make your mind totally believe anything as the truth you want... Just look at all the Communist SJWs running around..

Then there is also training your mind to be able to have completely different emotions and responses to properly give no sign of what your deeper conscious has decided to do.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I guess it depends on how well you can control your own mind.
With a bit of practice, you can make your mind totally believe anything as the truth you want... Just look at all the Communist SJWs running around..

Then there is also training your mind to be able to have completely different emotions and responses to properly give no sign of what your deeper conscious has decided to do.

Your outwardly exhibited characteristics hide nothing from the machine. You would have to be able to control your autonomic functions like respiration, pulse, heart rate, breathing, etc.

When I got my first lifestyle test, the examiner told me to relax and have fun with it. My attitude was that they needed me more than I needed them so if I failed, meh. Although I have a couple of questionable things that came up thanks to their extensive interview of past people in my life, I passed. I really don't think they care about what you do unless it is illegal in a big way or could lead to you being compromised.

Some of you guys watch to much Maury Povich. There is no infallible machine or polygraph operator. Poly graphs are snake oil. Eat it or not, its useless bullshit.

You would have to be able to control your autonomic functions like respiration, pulse, heart rate, breathing, etc..

They are counting on changes in those functions being stimulated automatically as part of a mental response to a question where you feel the need to try harder to remember a falsehood or feel a slight touch of panic / stress / trapping, etc. for a specific question or line of questioning.

While it works on most people, there have been those who could publicly demonstrate their ability to tell complete fabrications with no changes.

It's a nice cover your rear end exercise that will catch out the unprepared and give an agency plausible deniability. But is not guaranteed effective on someone well prepared and with a bit of training.

Some of you guys watch to much Maury Povich. There is no infallible machine or polygraph operator. Poly graphs are snake oil. Eat it or not, its useless bullshit.
Actually I know of one infallible polygraph operator. His name is Jesus Christ

They are counting on changes in those functions being stimulated automatically as part of a mental response to a question where you feel the need to try harder to remember a falsehood or feel a slight touch of panic / stress / trapping, etc. for a specific question or line of questioning.

While it works on most people, there have been those who could publicly demonstrate their ability to tell complete fabrications with no changes.

It's a nice cover your rear end exercise that will catch out the unprepared and give an agency plausible deniability. But is not guaranteed effective on someone well prepared and with a bit of training.

I agree. There are definitely people that can control their emotions to the degree where even a proficient and experienced operator wouldn't be able to tell it is a lie. However, there are very few of those cases documented at least to my knowledge.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
How about just getting good and pissed off that some silly shitface bureaucrat has you all wired up and itchin' to tell everybody you're a liar?

Might something like that work?

I just dunnow...

Jesus , I watched her opening statement and what a bunch of theatrics. You are going to try to convice me that this middleage professional leftist Doctor is the shrinking violet that she protrayed herself as today? Talk about crocodile tears and faux “terror”.....

Last edited:
Reactions: armorpl8chikn