• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Doctor Visit...

Switchblade

muf kin poser
Minuteman
I went to the doctor's office the other day and found out that my new doctor is a young female, and drop-dead gorgeous!

I was embarrassed at first but she said, "Don't worry, I'm a professional; I've seen it all before. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll help you in any way I can."

I said, "I think my penis tastes funny..."

Re: Doctor Visit...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lol, hate to ask switch, how do you know though </div></div>

LMAO what he said.

LOL, OMFG!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

My wife is looking at me funny cause I just woke up the kids from laughing so hard.

I had to laugh for a couple minutes before I could say thanks for that. Now people are looking at me funny because they don't know what's so damn funny.

Couldn't tell ya. I think I have a few extra ribs that prevents me from bending down that far. Maybe have to ask Panty 6 about that, although I do remember one morning when everything was finished as I walked toward the shower I said,"Aw man, now my dick smells like morning breath!"
grin.gif

I read that and could not stop laughing for the better part of the morning just picturing the look on a Doc's face as she tried to decide just how far she should take her 'any way I can'.
I will say this, I have had a few Doc's that would definately fill that bill though way back in the day

Hey Switch...good one...on both ends.