• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Doctor who tortured DEA Agent Camarena runs a taco shop

Forgetful Coyote

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2011
Georgia
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2020/01/doctor-who-assisted-in-torturing-kiki.html

Of course this fuckers still free.. cause he'd testify that his orders likely came from high ranking DFS agents and even politicians, who wanted to find out what Camarena knew about corruption...
The details about his torture is awful. Supposedly this doc resuscitated Camarena after he died, to torture him some more!

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Pretty fucked up shit...

I have been a longtime reader of Borderland Beat since it began running. Some of the shit featured on there are why I ALWAYS advocate for anybody who values their lives and the lives of their loved ones to be armed 24/7/365, and learn to shoot fast, shoot from cover, and shoot tangos in the back if and when the situation calls for it.

Reactions: Soulezoo
We are going to win the war on drugs. Just need you guys to sacrifice a little more liberty , a bunch of your cash and the lives of a few more good guys.

The problem is the corrupt politicians and cops on the take. Too many people are taking a cut of the action to look the other way and or actively help the importers/pushers

Why doesn't he cross the border illegally to San Francisco and set up shop? The the local PD can run interference for him so he can enjoy sanctuary. Oh yeah and shit on the sidewalk.. Pedaso de mierda maricon hijo de puta.

So gonna qualify this as ;
I don't have a plan .
I am talkin out my ass.
Not a statement of intent .
For converstional debate only .
So when I read cautions about " don't be the knob polisher that gives the left a Fort Sumpter " and similiar , I sometimea ask myself could I do that ?
I always come up with no bueno . Hurts my ; family ; 2A Brethren , my good name and gives a bag o'crap martyr status . But I was hypothetically thinkin in this thread , what if ? Ya know , got sumpin terminal , nuts gonna implode , flesh eating hemmrhoids , whatever . What about bags o'crap like this . Or even goin out stackin Cartel shitbags . I mean that's good right ? These are evil people that manage to not slip thru the crakcs but pave them over with cash . More like monetary vasoline that makes em slip thru tight spots and get em out of a pinch . So really what bad comes from goin all John Wick or maybe really Napolean Dynamite on these fuckers ?

I don't have a plan .
I am talkin out my ass.
So when I read cautions about " don't be the knob polisher that gives the left a Fort Sumpter " and similiar , I sometimea ask myself could I do that ?
I always come up with no bueno . Hurts my ; family ; 2A Brethren , my good name and gives a bag o'crap martyr status . But I was hypothetically thinkin in this thread , what if ? Ya know , got sumpin terminal , nuts gonna implode , flesh eating hemmrhoids , whatever . What about bags o'crap like this . Or even goin out stackin Cartel shitbags . I mean that's good right ? These are evil people that manage to not slip thru the crakcs but pave them over with cash . More like monetary vasoline that makes em slip thru tight spots and get em out of a pinch . So really what bad comes from goin all John Wick or maybe really Napolean Dynamite on these fuckers ?

It's like dropping your pen at the same time to unnerve the sub. Either you all do it ...

I don't have a plan .
I am talkin out my ass.
I hear you man. I hear you.

I don't have a plan .
I am talkin out my ass.

I keep saying... We ought to start a cruise liner just for that purpose.

Travel the world... Fuck shit up with nearly 0 ROE... Make the world a better place, then retire to the dining hall for top shelf food and drink.

"Today, in Guadelajara.... Fat bastards and people with gang tattoos are in season!"

There is absolutely no mention in the article as to whether or not the tacos are any good ! journalism is pretty much dead.

Reactions: Kristian_Jensen
He’ll have to answer for it on judgement day.

Lots of people skate for their deeds here on earth. We will ALL have to answer for them at some point.
you are correct , the journalist in this case should certainly burn in hell for not mentioning the tacos.

Reactions: oneshot86
We are going to win the war on drugs. Just need you guys to sacrifice a little more liberty , a bunch of your cash and the lives of a few more good guys.

The problem is the corrupt politicians and cops on the take. Too many people are taking a cut of the action to look the other way and or actively help the importers/pushers
Exactly. Hell, they can't keep drugs out of US jails because of the corruption.