• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s does any one have a 1975 firebird or trans am?

Re: does any one have a 1975 firebird or trans am?

I did but after I lost my mullet in a freak lawn mowing accident I had to sell it.

i have a1975 dealer handout from when my dad bought mine. its mint want to send it to some one who has a nice one

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i have a1975 dealer handout from when my dad bought mine. its mint want to send it to some one who has a nice one </div></div>

That's cool of you Cowboy. Nice sig. LOL. Cheers.

I miss the 77 i had that my dad and i fixed.

Used to have a 76 TA. Nice car. Thatll be my mid life crisis purchase. Already have the Harley

I miss my 74 formula 400.

My dad has a mint 73 Formula 455. 42,000 original miles. One bad ass muscle car

I had a TA 6.6 in the early 90's. Heavy clutch but so muscular...loved that car.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did but after I lost my mullet in a freak lawn mowing accident I had to sell it. </div></div>

I would grow a mullet if someone would give me a 75 TA. No hesitation.

It's a 1975 and a Pontiac, that's as close as I get.

DSC_0002-1.jpg

I had a silver anniversary 1979 Trans Am years ago. Loved that damn car. Would love to buy a restored one but they're $25-50k and the wife isn't terribly interested in me spending that kind of money to "re-live my childhood." hehe