• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does anyone have a size chart for Aadmount or MK Machining scope caps?

Conqueror

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2008
North Central FL
Tenebraex publishes a list of every scope cap they make along with the diameter of ocular/objective it will fit. Aadmount and MKM only seem to have them listed by brand and model. Does anyone have a sizing chart for them? It’s frustrating in you are trying to buy something for an off-brand. I haven’t asked Tyler yet but Aadmount doesn’t return my emails.

Tenebraex publishes a list of every scope cap they make along with the diameter of ocular/objective it will fit. Aadmount and MKM only seem to have them listed by brand and model. Does anyone have a sizing chart for them? It’s frustrating in you are trying to buy something for an off-brand. I haven’t asked Tyler yet but Aadmount doesn’t return my emails.

For MKM, this page lists the scope caps by size in the drop down.
MKM Scope Caps By Size

That’s helpful, thanks, dunno why I couldn’t find that. Still hoping someone might have a chart for Aadmount since I have a number of their caps on other optics.