• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does Anyone Have Experience with the PVA Jet Blast Muzzle Brake?

I've got one. I installed it and less than 100 rounds later I switched back to my can for no reason other than the noise, or lack there of. It works well. I have shot a rifle with the Area 419 brake, and the 419 seems to reduce felt recoil, but the rifles they were on were very different weight wise. I think this had a lot to do with it.

Was close to ordering the PVA, but it wasn't in stock... found the 419 Hellfire and liked the idea of the QD option if I get a supressor. Ordered one up for my future PVA JH

Was close to ordering the PVA, but it wasn't in stock... found the 419 Hellfire and liked the idea of the QD option if I get a supressor. Ordered one up for my future PVA JH
same here. i like that i can take it off quickly if i want to zip to the nearby f-lass range for some wind practice and can run it on either rig

I have a Jet Blast brake. It works as designed cuts recoil in half and doesn’t bother the shooter with blast. Some of the features is easy on and off for cleaning, sharing, or suppressor use truly is simple to install and uninstall. I also have a mad scientist brake and a rpr brake and I don’t think the jet blast is any louder or quieter than the other two mentioned.

Reactions: JCARL
Mine works great. Easy to install/time/remove, all without tools. Recoil reduction seems similar to Hellfire (tried on the same rifle), APA LB, maybe others but ease of use is what really sold me on it.

I have one on my Criterion barreled RPR. Very effective at recoil reduction. I didn't have much luck keeping it tight using hand pressure only as shown in their video. It always worked itself loose. Once I snugged it with a wrench, no problems since