• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does anyone have experience with the Spuhr replacement side clamp C-0066?

walkerC

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2020
On my last range session, the side clamp on my Spuhr ISMS SP4016 cracked. Mile High Shooting quickly replace the A-0066 clamp with a redesigned C-0066 clamp under warranty. Does anyone have experience with the longevity of the redesigned clamp? I am trying to decide whether to replace the mount or give Spuhr another shot.

DSCN3242.JPG
DSCN3245.JPG

Glad to know I'm not the only one that's experienced issues with the mounting plate on Spuhr mounts. I just failed my second one on SP-4016 even though it was torqued properly with a fix it stick limiter. I've reached out to mile high for the updated part# C-0066 and can hopefully give you my experiences with it soon.

I cracked one before and got the replacement. It's one that broke out of 3 in use. Was also driving during torquing to 45in lbs in same spot. Haven't had issues with the new one and I did mount it twice to check a retorque.