• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does anyone make an upper receiver scabbard?

GaryinCC

Hired gun
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2007
corpus christi, texas
I have been looking for years now and can't find any one that makes an upper receiver scabbard. I was thinking Long the lines of a case that could hold an upper with a scope and be attached to the side of a back pack or gun case with Molly attachments.

Anyone know of something like that?

Re: Does anyone make an upper receiver scabbard?

I have used a shotgun scabbard and split it's seams. Then added an extension piece so a scopes upper can be put inside. Not as pretty as it could be but works

It's funny that no one is making anything like this.....am I the only one that would be interested in carrying mutipul uppers for one lower?

I don't know of anything, but now that you talk about it, you would think someone would offer one.Looks like a market that needs to be filled.

It would be fairly easy to make. Like a sleeve with padding, molle on one side, and a flap with buckle? Depending on how fancy you wanted, you could even put mag pouches on the outside of it. Or maybe some HK style hooks to attack to molle on a pack. That way you could add or remove it with ease. I'll have to slap one together this afternoon and see what happens.

I was thinking molle on both sides so that way you could use it on either side of the pack depending on weight distribution. Attach it with strike clips. You would want your scope on the body side in case you drop your pack.

I hadn't heard of speed clips before. Those a pretty cool - it would make it easy to move around to whatever location you desired.