• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Does anyone make ring insets to convert 34 mm. rings to a 30 mm. scope?

Winchester59

Minuteman
Nov 9, 2013
Missouri
I have an extra couple of Larue 34 mm ring/mounts & thought I might use them with a 30 mm. scope if anyone made reducer inserts. I am familiar with Larue & PRI's 300 mm. to 1" inserts, but haven't found any larger ones. May have to just sell the 34's & get a 30 mm. mount.
Thanks for any help.

I was going to suggest the BO ones listed above. I would either call BO or Larue and see if they recommend one that will fit. Notice that the BO ones are ridged on either side so you need to make sure that your Larue rings are narrower.

BLDTYLRY, Thanks for the link to Europtic, they are currently backordered on the Desert Tactical reducers, but they look like the way to go @ $29.40 vs Badger O. at $65.00 although I shouldn't ask for input (thanks also, Hairball) then whine about cost! Larue suggested Midway or PRI, Which didn't pan out. Europtic said they had HTI spacers for 6 screw rings, although I couldn't get them to come on their site.