• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Does anyone make something like an old Weaver CT10?

Beyschaefer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2008
Behind the Redwood Curtain, CA
Looking for a new scope for my favorite "field" rifle (CZ452 American).
I have an old Weaver CT6. A fixed 6x scope with a fine crosshair and 1/8" dot. Just one dot. Not a whole marching band of dots.
It's been nearly perfect for this rifle!
Well, now, I'm looking to "upgrade" slightly to either 8x or 10x fixed, with a 1/8" dot.
Trouble is, I have yet to find any such thing still being made.

I'd prefer the simplicity of a fixed power, and the simplicity of the single-dot, fine crosshair, reticle... I'm willing to be convinced to change my mind on both, though.
Mainly, it has to be a reasonably compact, and reasonably light, scope.

I've perused places like SWFA and OpticsPlanet for hours and I've gone cross eyed with different models, without luck.
Suggestions welcomed!

I've considered it! In fact, I have that very listing in my "watchlist". But, I've been burned twice on buying used scopes on eBay, and would prefer to go "new" for this one. My budget may be about to get eaten on a car repair, but if it isn't...

Why not just go on eBay and buy a CT-10?

I've considered it! In fact, I have that very listing in my "watchlist". But, I've been burned twice on buying used scopes on eBay, and would prefer to go "new" for this one. My budget may be about to get eaten on a car repair, but if it isn't...

Me too, but not by this guy. His prices are sometime a bit high IMO, but in my dealings with him he's been straight up.
Bought a newish looking pair of leupold qrw rings off him a couple weeks ago for less than half price and free shipping.