• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Does anyone use a role sizer? I've posted a picture of the unit.

AbitNutz

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2021
SW Ohio
I've seen roll sizers here and there but I have since seen one called, cleverly enough, "Rollsizer". It's relatively affordable but I'm wondering what the role of the roll sizer is because it seems that folks are still full-length resizing after they've roll-sized their cases. Is it just a super speedy way to remove the bulges and bring the bases of the brass back to factory dimensions? Does anyone here use one? There is a manual unit and a motorized unit. The motorized unit can outrun any case feeder.
Rollsizer.jpeg

Reactions: Bravo6niner
I have the commercial rollsizer, I use it for bulged 9mm before I load them on a 1050. I was having trouble with bulged cases in tight chambers like Bar-Sto. It’s a godsend to save crappy “once-fired” brass bought in bulk or picked up from a range.

So it may add a step but I can see by the speed of the motorized version that it's so fast that it's invisible.