• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does Artic Light sleep?

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I guess the pun answer to that would be "Only in the winter", but.......

Number of posts in the last 30 days.........

ArcticLight 422
    furtaker_.223 266
    Lowlight 256
    Chiller 251
    taseal 224
    Goldie 221
    Lazy21 213

Re: Does Artic Light sleep?

You might say he's got lotsa energy.
    wink.gif

Ever since he started injecting his morning latte he's been like this. Those Seattleites are freaks about their java.

No, he has Alaska Speed! He is use to being up 24 hrs a day running like his hair is on fire, just wait till winter, he will crash then.

Arctic Light....just took the Yellow Jersey in the Tour De Sniper's Hide.....
    cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess the pun answer to that would be "Only in the winter", but.......

Number of posts in the last 30 days.........
    </div></div>

Sounds like you're attacking the leader.
    wink.gif

LOL I get up at 6:15, get my rainforest blend coffee made, hit a 10 mins shower, then I trade stocks from 6:30 until about 10 am, daughter gets up.

Then I go to work until 11pm....come home and try to sleep but generally 1:30 sometimes...with a nap in the day.

Yeah wait until winter LOL

The Vintage stuff, and some handgun stuff has rejuvenated me!

I'm still planning on going to the range with him sometime soon to slow his posting down but he told me it had to have Wifi
    wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AtOne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still planning on going to the range with him sometime soon to slow his posting down but he told me it had to have Wifi
    wink.gif
    </div></div>

I think the Poulsbo Sportsmans Club has Wifi... or the company next door does... lol

Last two days have been insanely busy.

Got the funeral on Saturday for Kris, we are presenting his family with his black belt, daughter until August and then August a buddy wants me to go down and shoot the 300/500/600 prone match at Paul Bunyan...

No wifi for me, I'm slowing down this week
    smile.gif