• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does BallisticsARC have 147 ELDM in the library?

Kevin1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2011
Allen, TX, USA
I've heard several people praise about BallisticsARC and it's weather station module. I'm planning to switch from Ballistic AE to ARC. But here's the issue. I downloaded the free version and it doesn't have the 147 ELDM in the library. Am I missing something? Would the 147 ELDM come with the purchased version?

I have the paid version and it is not in there either, granted I have an update pending. I would reach out to GeoBallistics and ask them to add it

They are also missing the 75 ELDM bullet. Basically the don't have any of the bullets that I shoot. I send them a note about this.

Options are to either add the bullet manually (cal, weight, length and BC) when entering your rifle or notify B Arc and they will add it, and the "bullet library" can be updated. Manual entry is very easy and just requires a few minutes on your part to get the vital stats for a particular bullet.

It seems that you need to have the paid version to get the drop chart (Edit: might have been a user error on my end as the free version should allow to get the chart). Anyhow...I got the paid version of ARC, I entered manually the data for the 147 ELDM and The chart is pretty close to what I'm getting with Ballistic AE. So it's good to go and I just ordered the WEATHERmeter to go along.

Last edited:
I have used Strelok, Ballistic AE and BallisticARC. My choice is Ballistic AE as Ballistic AE have the option to correct my optics error. (Bryan Litz Tall Test) This makes a difference from 600m onwards to1500m. Thus Ballistic AE keeps on being accurate past 1000m for me