• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does it count if ...

tnichols

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2010
Morley IA
Does it count as a group if you put 1 on the same target on 3 different days? For the record, I don’t go stone cold at this distance, it’s just the last target (and furthest) I engage typically starting at 655 or 740. They are not daisy chained. Discuss amongst yourselves and let the criticism fly 😊. I didn’t have coins to cover the flyers or use the magic eraser
(paint), etc... I know it’s not 5, as I would surely wreck it 😂.
8E934EB0-B335-4B97-9241-A97FB2314C86.jpeg
32913C5A-854F-475F-AC83-DD087D373656.jpeg

That's 3x more difficult than a successively shot group.

Reactions: tnc
Exactly.

@tnichols, you should do it stone cold. For the next three days make this your first target, and see if they go into the group.
I posted this just for fun. I call this a “luck” group. I’ve been doing this long enough to know that just sometimes everything comes together and you end up with something special. I know for a fact my system is capable. My ability to call wind however cannot reproduce this constantly. I am fortunate to be able to shoot at home 150-200 days a year. I work hard for first round impacts at varying distances, regardless of conditions. I am my own worst critic.

I’ll try this stone cold, but with our wind, it will be interesting to say the least.

Does it count as a group if you put 1 on the same target on 3 different days? For the record, I don’t go stone cold at this distance, it’s just the last target (and furthest) I engage typically starting at 655 or 740. They are not daisy chained. Discuss amongst yourselves and let the criticism fly 😊. I didn’t have coins to cover the flyers or use the magic eraser
View attachment 7737249View attachment 7737248
Ok, Thats super badass.
I've shot at 1,000, driven to check the target, come back and shoot a second group and have the group move really far.
3 shots on 3 different days and do that.... Badass

Reactions: Supersubes
environmental factors alone make this impressive. We now need definitive proof it wasn’t at 100 yards 😂

environmental factors alone make this impressive. We now need definitive proof it wasn’t at 100 yards 😂
😊 Will do. Does a pic from behind the target facing the FP suffice? I’ll get one next time I restore (paint) targets. And for the record, I understand and appreciate the humor.

Nice shooting.
It's a great exercise and irons out the question of if there is such a thing as a cold barrel shot, or a cold shooter.

View attachment 7737249View attachment 7737248
Can't tell you, but I'll buy your rifle :D(y)

• Haha
Reactions: tnichols