• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does Jon Beanland......

Sharpsman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2010
Rayville, La.
of Gould, Oklahoma know how to build an accurate SCREAMER RIFLE??

You bet!

130 Berger/6.5x47 Lapua by Sharps45 2 7/8, on Flickr

800ten by Sharps45 2 7/8, on Flickr

This is 10 shots fired from 800 yards this afternoon in a slight fishtail wind coming in from 12 o/clock; switching back and forth from 11-1 o/clock using 130 Bergers through my 6.5x47L that I had Jon build up for me two years back. The white bull is 20" in diameter and the head of the through bolt holding the plates on is 1.3" diameter. Gonna need a new bolt soon! Barrel is Krieger 1-8.5 ROT and load is 38.5 Varget with BR-4 primers. This rifle/cartridge...on a M700 action is the most accurate piece of 'art-work' that I've ever had the opportunity to put to my shoulder in over 60 years of LR shooting...bar none! Shot this off the bipod and it isn't the first group it's delivered like this! Jon knows how to build a rifle!

Many thanks Jon! Gonna do another with you soon!

Re: Does Jon Beanland......

Jon builds some very nice rifles. I've never heard a single complaint about the rifles he builds or his customer service. Attention to detail is amazing.

Nice shooting! I've heard only the best about Beanland. Can't shortchange the driver in this scenario!
smile.gif
Once again, Nice Shooting! CKruse

Yeah he is pretty much the man. He has built me 3 rifles and they are all awesome. Ill be receiving a 6.5x47 from him in a couple months.

Awesome shooting also!

Seeing all these Beanland 6.5x47 rifles spitting awesome groups makes me want my actions to hurry up and get here. Soon as they get here they are going to him for his magic. Nice shootin btw!

Please forward that contact info to me too. I love a few of the guns that CIGAR COP had made with Mr. Beala d and would like him to build me a shorty .308. RG

Jons customer service is off the chart. You will not be disappointed with something from him.

Railguner: sent you Jon's contact info

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OKbow87</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah he is pretty much the man. He has built me 3 rifles and they are all awesome. Ill be receiving a 6.5x47 from him in a couple months.

Awesome shooting also! </div></div>I've decided to go with Beanland also on MY 47L build as well!!!!! COME ON JERRY I NEED MY ACTION!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Seems like I've heard of that Beanland guy somewhere.
Is he a gunsmith?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fw707</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like I've heard of that Beanland guy somewhere.
Is he a gunsmith? </div></div>

Yep..... He made 2 guns :
6.5x47L and a .260
For the guy I shoot with. Both are shooter!!!
He is building me a 6.5x47L

M

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fw707</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems like I've heard of that Beanland guy somewhere.
Is he a gunsmith? </div></div>

LOL. Why yes he is. In the same vein as saying Leonardo da Vinci was a painter
wink.gif
Jon builds awesome rifles, works of art if you will. He's built 3 for me so far (a .308, a 6.5x47 and a .223) and all have been perfect. Super nice guy too. Pretty cool to get a couple of calls from him during the build process just making sure he understands EXACTLY what you want done. Even cooler to get a call a few weeks after you get the rifle just to check and see how it shoots for you. Never had that kind of communication from other big-name smiths I've used.

Yep, I was just kidding.
Jon builds a great rifle!

Ive been telling you all for the last 4 years, Jon is the man!! His rifle will shoot with any of them, bar none!! Lee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fw707</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, I was just kidding.
Jon builds a great rifle! </div></div>

I'll just post up one more about Jon, like many have said heck of a nice guy to work with. I'm not the most technically savy rifle guy but he always answered all my dumb questions and built me a hammer of a 7mm08 last year. Will be sending him parts shortly for him to build its twin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fw707</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yep, I was just kidding.
Jon builds a great rifle! </div></div>

I was kidding 2.
The the guy I shoot w/ the 2 Beanland rifles is fw707.

M

I got my first Beanland in 260 a couple of months ago. I am a picky person but I could find nothing wrong that he did with the rifle. There was a problem with the brake that I supplied but Jon fixed the problem ASAP at no extra charge. I have never had better service. Oh by the way the rifle is a lazer. My biggest decision now is which caliber to have him build my next rifle in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wchartz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got my first Beanland in 260 a couple of months ago. I am a picky person but I could find nothing wrong that he did with the rifle. There was a problem with the brake that I supplied but Jon fixed the problem ASAP at no extra charge. I have never had better service. Oh by the way the rifle is a lazer. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #3333FF">My biggest decision now is which caliber to have him build my next rifle in</span></span>. </div></div>

That's the downside to having him build you a stick. You always want another one. I'm shooting my third one from him now and it will not be my last. I have had to really use some "creative financing" techniques. LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharpsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">of Gould, Oklahoma know how to build an accurate SCREAMER RIFLE??

You bet!

130 Berger/6.5x47 Lapua by Sharps45 2 7/8, on Flickr

800ten by Sharps45 2 7/8, on Flickr

This is 10 shots fired from 800 yards this afternoon in a slight fishtail wind coming in from 12 o/clock; switching back and forth from 11-1 o/clock using 130 Bergers through my 6.5x47L that I had Jon build up for me two years back. The white bull is 20" in diameter and the head of the through bolt holding the plates on is 1.3" diameter. Gonna need a new bolt soon! Barrel is Krieger 1-8.5 ROT and load is 38.5 Varget with BR-4 primers. This rifle/cartridge...on a M700 action is the most accurate piece of 'art-work' that I've ever had the opportunity to put to my shoulder in over 60 years of LR shooting...bar none! Shot this off the bipod and it isn't the first group it's delivered like this! Jon knows how to build a rifle!

Many thanks Jon! Gonna do another with you soon! </div></div>

What kind of velocity are you getting with the 130 Bergers and 38.5 grains of Varget?

Congrats, I would be hard pressed to have anyone but Jon build my rifles. Builds an amazing rifle and all around great guy.

Just got the call from Jon - he started my build today.

Can't wait until its done - Xmas In June & I'm loving it!!