• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does Sasquatch turn circles like a dog before he poops?

Absolutely, he needs to turn circles in order to remove his costume before he takes a dump.

Of course he does! How else is he going to get that last one out that he had a little bit of "hang time" with?? Besides, he's got to face the side of the tree, that has the moss! Mac:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Turn circles? My dogs sprint around the yard like their tails are on fire.

Check at the White House. No doubt Pedo Joe wanders the halls looking for a corner to crap in, after he craps they have people to change his diaper and wipe his butt, he attests to that when he comments on it to the press. I bet the walks in circles for a few minutes until it is grunt time and then stares red faced until he is done.

• Haha
Reactions: adubeau
Shouldnt this be in the 'Show yor Poop' thread?

the real question if a Sasquatch does exist does it pee standing on two legs or on all 4 lifting it's leg like a dogs ?
which brings the question what does a man do standing that a woman does sitting and a dog does on 3 legs ?

answer : shake hands .

I found myself having to Turn in a circle twice before the last shit I took in the woods. Course my ass is so hairy someone would mistake me for Sasquatch

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner