• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Does Savage make the 10FP in a left hand model?

GotaCohiba

Private
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2010
I've been looking, but can't find any info on a left handed version.
Hopefully someone here can give me better news than I'm finding.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Does Savage make the 10FP in a left hand model?

Not sure about a FP, But they do make the FLPC in LH.

Check:

savagearms.com

This year they have the 10 FLCP-K. It has the Accu-trigger and the Accu-stock. Savage guarantees their LE models to 1 moa at 100 yards, but most are better than this.

I just purchased the 10FCP, and I can knock out just under .5moa groups with Federal Gold Match Ammo in the 168 and 175gr. Pretty bad gun for the money!

Good Luck,
Nate

try calling jim at northland and see what he has in a left hand with the heavy barrel. there are a few left hand actions, but its finding the right caliber. they make a .223 in left with bull barrel in the 12fvl, but i dont see a 308

http://savageshooters.com/SavageForum/index.php/board,64.0.html

he may be able to hook you up but it wont have the matte finish of the 10 series

Thanks guys, I'd love to go with an expensive custom, but the funds just aren't available to me.
Looks like after a little research I'll be buying the 10 FLCP-K

Thank again