• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Does this mount exist?

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

An email from a customer..

"I'm looking for a scope mount but can't recall who made it. Its a one piece 30mm ring and base for a 30mm scope <span style="text-decoration: underline">with a 45 degree small rail for a compact red dot like the doctor.</span>"

I know of the 45 degree accessory rings (scope mounted) or ring cap replacements available, but an "all in one" mount?

Thanks for the info.

Scott

Re: Does this mount exist?

Hi scott,

something like that ?

img4ab2a11925c73.jpg

Holy cow! The CS in the Optics business is SO GOOD they even help each other out!!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy cow! The CS in the Optics business is SO GOOD they even help each other out!!!
smile.gif
</div></div>

As it should be! They may be competing with each other for business, but they can (and should) still be gentlemen. Besides, if Scott can't get the product for some reason, maybe he can refer them to SWFA, etc. If he does that, they may do the same for him in the future. Doesn't always have to be cut-throat out there to run a good business!

well said basher. i didn't notice he was a dealer, just a fellow shooter who wanted a mounting solution. no harm in helping

Isn’t Marty with Badger also making a top that will allow you to have a small pic rail at a 45? Seekins was talking about one here on The Hide a while back?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very well could be. Got more info, it's on the cover of the current issue of American Rifleman on a Bushmaster/Masada...I don't get that magazine </div></div>

The one shown appears to be a seperate mount like a Larue.

Scott-you need to acertain if your customer wants the dot to be offset from the scope tube or offset from the rail......then the hunt can begin in earnest.
I'd be more than welcome to try to track down something suitable for you-you've helped me anytime I've asked!

Well, if the Bobro mount and pic rail from Trijicon were on the cover of American Rifleman, then that must be it. But I showed him the Warne mount and he "Yes, that's it!"
crazy.gif

Thanks for the assists, SWFA and sobrbiker.

Scott