• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Does this sound familiar ?

n2ishun

Bend over I'll drive
Minuteman
  • Jan 2, 2022
    Kansas
    beer.com
    More than 2,000 residents were told to evacuate Tuesday afternoon after a large fire broke out at a recycling plant in Indiana, sending plumes of black smoke into the sky.

The fire broke out in the City of Richmond, which is about 70 miles east of Indianapolis and near Ohio’s western border.

From...

"The smoke is definitely toxic," said the Indiana State Fire Marshall on scene according to Fox 59.

"This fire is going to burn for a few days," he added.

Part of me thinks it is sabotage on a long and wide scale, but then, seeing that 99% of new hires these days have shit for brains and almost NO common sense intelligence, I can see how fuckups can happen nonstop now. WE had a new hire smash up the corners on a stack of brand new pallets with a forklift not too long ago because he kept sneaking peeks at his phone on his lap while driving the thing around. All on camera.

Looked at the site on Goggle, it was a plastics recycling facility, although it looked more like haphazard storage of hundreds, if not thousands of bundles of scrap plastic. Maybe the recycling market fell off or was getting subsidized? Anyway, the smoke plume is significant, and all over prime western Ohio farmland

If one looks at Streetview, security was nonexistent. Anyone could walk in and start a fire, or it could have started from the old oily rags pile.

340 NW F St, Richmond, IN 47374

Could have been transients, carelessness, crackheads/meth heads trying to steal something an insurance fire, hard to say. The number of unexplained fires and Kabooms (like the dairy farm in Texas) is getting concerning.

Part of me thinks it is sabotage on a long and wide scale, but then, seeing that 99% of new hires these days have shit for brains and almost NO common sense intelligence, I can see how fuckups can happen nonstop now. WE had a new hire smash up the corners on a stack of brand new pallets with a forklift not too long ago because he kept sneaking peeks at his phone on his lap while driving the thing around. All on camera.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Some scarce details on the TX dairy farm fire

Massive.

"Manure & hay still smoldering"

Last edited:
    "Indiana State Police said the blaze was at the former Hoffco factory, which closed in 2009"

We had a fork lift driver run a 15k forklift into the upright beam for the overhead crane at a previous job. Poked a hole in the beam and fucked it up bad enough we couldn't use the crane for about a month. Tried saying he wasn't on the phone

Reactions: Blue Sky Country