• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s DOG NAMES

Tikkad

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2010
Abilene texas
not to sure where this should go. but as far as i can tell there just about anything you can imagine in this section

So my question is What are the best dog names you have?
doesnt matter weather its your dog a friends dog or just a name you like

My favorite name of my pups is VIc. its a 110 lbs bull mastiff/ pit breed that likes nothing more the tear into a big boar. full name is Micheal Vic but that just gets long.

Re: DOG NAMES

ive also got a tex, rebel, duece, magnum, and some more

my uncle has a German Short haired named
Baucus- God of Wine and Waterfowl

English Pointer named Ratchet
German Short Haired Pointer named Siri (Scandinavian meaning victory)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My cousin has a dog named 'Damn-it'</div></div>

I grew up in the country and always had dogs wander up that were dropped off by their owners. We always came up with funny names especially because the big trucks that ran down our gravel road getting to the dairy would take out one a year.

My personal favorite over the years was "Here-Boy"

I had Booger, a 90lb Pitt x Rott x Readbone cross with a BAD attitude. Now it's Emma, an Australian Shepherd & Clyde, the most chicken hearted Pitt I've ever seen.

My next 2 GSD's will be Hans and Franz.
smile.gif

Here's my Cairn Terrier named "Teddy" after T.R.. Just like President Roosevelt, he's a tough little bastard and he's smart too--when he decided I was paying to much attention to the RAID pack I got for my b-day, he decided to sit in it when I had to leave and answer the phone so I had to pay attention to him.

P1010001-1.jpg

German shepherd/blue heeler named buddy
GS--gunner ( with bar and pineapple on collar)
Buddies english bull-- general (has 4 star pins for coller and harness)

These are all dogs that I've hunted with:

Black Lab - Oprah
2 Yellow Labs - Yo & Adrian
2 Springers - Kirby & Hoover
Golden - Schiffer...(Brains)

I currently have Remi
Had to kill (Hershey) Bear and Tar (Baby) when they got cancer.

You need a name that you can call without embarassment to yourself or the dog.

Had a dog named Bessie. After Bessie Smith, because the first night I had the pup, she sang the blues all night long....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">English Pointer named Ratchet
German Short Haired Pointer named Siri (Scandinavian meaning victory) </div></div>

I like your choice of dog breeds.

English Pointer named Jenny.
2 German Shorthaired Pointers, both males, Agustus and Woodrow

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John L</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">English Pointer named Ratchet
German Short Haired Pointer named Siri (Scandinavian meaning victory) </div></div>

I like your choice of dog breeds.

English Pointer named Jenny.
2 German Shorthaired Pointers, both males, Agustus and Woodrow </div></div>

I actually have another GSP but his name is normal one being Jack.

Have a
Bobby Jo, and a
Raylan, a

Little Willie, and a

Maddy

Had a Darci and a Gabriel...they died of old age..

German short hair-Sir Henry Higgins Rebel Seeker..just went by Reb.

German short hair- Gunnar

Yellow lab-Lobo

Black female dobe named Scarlett, male rust dobe named Baron.

Brittany Spaniel
Dogwood Hollow's Mr. Jones
I call him Indy
He is very adventurous!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had Booger, a 90lb Pitt x Rott x Readbone cross with a BAD attitude. Now it's Emma, an Australian Shepherd & Clyde, the most chicken hearted Pitt I've ever seen. </div></div>

Our Booger is a brindle Pit/Lab mix....unique individual who is barking at the wind whistling through his ears as I type this.
If he went to doggie school, he'd ride the short bus.
Camo is my wife's brindle Pit that makes every step she does.