• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Doing my Level Best, new Level Design

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    So after my epic post on FB yesterday I decided to dive into the world of levels. However, being Frank, I am gonna take it to the next step.

When you add widgets to a rifle you have to manage said widgets, my thinking was to combine them into one single widget, with this in mind, I bring you my latest invention:

122708494_3541606299196201_6941817177811818834_n.jpg

I have a level, a dope chart, and a personal wind flag, as well other eyes have suggested a scale on the side so I can slide the plumb line over for any Angle Cosine work.

I really think I am on to something here guys ... be gentle I am feeling a tiny bit vulnerable today :)

Looks like a lot of turret dust, asking for a friend.

Reactions: Bevo
    What is the over/under on someone else actually bringing this to market?

Reactions: BikePilot
    Wind flag looks like you sourced it from a ripped apart set of USMC skivies from a field dump.........I heard that happens.

Reactions: Lowlight
    Using an unbalance screw as a plumb bob is affect the vertical axis by 5 degrees making the cant of the bore off axis which at 1000 yds you'll miss the target by 4 feet plus or minus.......

This totally shits on the accuracy 1st level. Todd Hodnett is not going to be pleased. Frank you’re going to make trillions off of this.

Can you add a mount for a TLR-7 aimed at the card, so I can use it at night?

Using an unbalance screw as a plumb bob is affect the vertical axis by 5 degrees making the cant of the bore off axis which at 1000 yds you'll miss the target by 4 feet plus or minus.......

(Picture the state farm ad)

Well, it's just the prototype, so...

The final design will have a military bearing hanging from parachute cord.

Reactions: candyx
    Im from the Ukraine.

I sell brand new Franco Snipers Hide Level cheap.

Send money to me Boris, $1000 in Amazon cards, and I send you perfect product.

Any problem you PM Frank and he make sure I banned.

I legit believe you me, all be good!

Here is picture just taken by girlfriend Olga. Proof I have..........

1603879341861.png

Last edited:
    Maybe I should remove my Flatline Ops before attending a Frank class. Should I tape up the Spuhr level? 🤔

I like the price. As a novice, I like a product that will help me get my feet wet developing skills that doesn’t break the bank.

Reactions: Newbie2020
    I'll send you a bank check for $1500.00 so you can cash it take out the $9.95 for the Suremiss Sighting Device and shipping and send me back the difference.

I’ll take 3. I need all the help I can get. Any special bundle pricing? And does PayPal f&f work?

Reactions: kimbergoldmatch
    Consulting Engineer discussing early design prior to Military redesigned to fit weapon systems, test video has been classified.

• Haha
    Reactions: Fig
    I'm not sure how it's even possible but this is more revolutionary than the Fix rifle. The world won't be the same after this.

sport will head in the direction IPSC did ... turned into equipment race ...

• Haha
    Reactions: pmclaine