• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DOJ sues Missouri over the 2nd Amendment Preservation Act

stefan73

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2006
    CENLA
    DOJ sues Missouri over their 2nd Amendment Preservation Act. Why aren't they suing the sanctuary state kommiefornia? Oh how hypocrisy has no bounds!

Last edited:
    • Angry
    Reactions: DocHolliday01
    DOJ sues Missouri over their 2nd Amendment Preservation Act. Why aren't they suing the sanctuary state kommiefornia? Oh how hypocrisy has no bounds!

Yeah , so that redirects to the google play store ...

Is that more like you intended ?

Reactions: stefan73
    Missouri should just be like " yeah I don't think I'm going to let you sue us today" and just ignore all correspondence from the courts.....

....what the fuck are they going to do?...sue them more?....

Cut off their gravy train of sweet federal tax dollars.

Apparently the Feds aren't aware that the state refusing to follow Federal laws over powers not granted to them isn't unconstitutional. And Proctor really has a grave misunderstanding of how the 2A works. "in favor of expanding 2A rights"? GTFO of here with that. There should have never been restrictions allowed in the first place.

Apparently the Feds aren't aware that the state refusing to follow Federal laws over powers not granted to them isn't unconstitutional. And Proctor really has a grave misunderstanding of how the 2A works. "in favor of expanding 2A rights"? GTFO of here with that. There should have never been restrictions allowed in the first place.
    This. I'm not a lawyer, and never played one on TV, so my interpretation is worth what you pay for it. 2A rights are all encompassing, and the only thing happening is the decriminalization by Missouri of Constitutionally recognized, ontologically determined acts.

EMPHASIS FOR EFFECT, the Constitution only gives you legal grounds to demand your natural rights be respected, it does not grant you those rights. Don't EVER forget.

Reactions: Fig and OldSalty2