• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don’t threaten to murder someone when the camera is running.

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
This is a follow up to the previous video from last winter - an officer said to this journalist “point that camera at me and I’ll put two in your chest , I’ll fucking murder you right here !”

So fast forward a few months and at a hearing with the police commissioner and chief and the high and mighty the captain said- this is the money quote “ you have to understand that my officers deal with drug users and mental illness but if we had more money for training they would know not to do this “

The this is to threaten murder on a citizen engaged in a CONSTITUTIONALLY protected activity. This must not be taught at the academy or by tracing officers .
And that sums up the entire problem in the decline of western civilization- we are doing a terrible job but if we have had more of your money we could continue to a terrible job just on a larger scale with less accountability!

And then in a show of humility and graciousness the captain took the citizen journalist on a tour of the PUBLIC facility he’d tried to film earlier which caused the officer to threaten his life - on camera , during a live stream. Fucking brilliant.

The decline of western civilization is due decades of external interests inserting shitheads at the top of our institutions.

Cops aren’t at fault for this happening.. the citizenry is.
A part of the citizenry- the part that’s had blue cocks in their mouths since at least LA riots . Don’t question don’t criticize hero worshippers. Yes they are to blame .

I’ll stand firm by my statement the most damaging thing to western civilization has been - anything state related is horrifyingly mismanaged and skimmed off of - or set up to purposely fail or make Things worse . And when it fails and makes thing worse the ONLY answer ever is more money to do it bigger and worse.

If just half a precent of the blue ball lickers spit out the cock when they heard the story read the book or seen the movie where every NYPD hero conspired to kill the one cop that wouldn’t take graft , steal and beat handcuffed men half to death. But nope slurp slurp slurp

A part of the citizenry- the part that’s had blue cocks in their mouths since at least LA riots . Don’t question don’t criticize hero worshippers. Yes they are to blame .

I’ll stand firm by my statement the most damaging thing to western civilization has been - anything state related is horrifyingly mismanaged and skimmed off of - or set up to purposely fail or make Things worse . And when it fails and makes thing worse the ONLY answer ever is more money to do it bigger and worse.

If just half a precent of the blue ball lickers spit out the cock when they heard the story read the book or seen the movie where every NYPD hero conspired to kill the one cop that wouldn’t take graft , steal and beat handcuffed men half to death. But nope slurp slurp slurp

Nope.. the slide, that the citizenry allowed, likely started a few years after the constitution was inked. The founders warned against this very thing.

It progressed into the 19th and 20th centuries with institutions and philanthropy slowly grinding away the foundations of education, finance, science, and religions. Picking up steam with each passing decade, and rolling into the 21st century where everything has come to a head of outright confusion.

So you're pist off that the justice system is mismanaged. My point is that the mismanaged justice system is just one facet of the entirety of western civilization being burned to the ground. And every generation of the citizenry has been culpable in standing by for hundreds of years and letting it happen.

Nope.. the slide, that the citizenry allowed, likely started a few years after the constitution was inked.
before that.

the federalists were cunts. they made promises they never intended to keep, in order to get their federal monster ratified. just be glad the antifederalists got the bill of rights, or else we would have been done for by the time of woodrow wilson. the federalists didn't even want to give up those rights to the people.

federalists like Hamilton were the original progressives.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
before that.

the federalists were cunts. they made promises they never intended to keep, in order to get their federal monster ratified. just be glad the antifederalists got the bill of rights, or else we would have been done for by the time of woodrow wilson. the federalists didn't even want to give up those rights to the people.

federalists like Hamilton were the original progressives.
There's your proof of decline of western civilization right there. The 1619 project couldn't do a better job twisting history to their own perverted world view.

Nope.. the slide, that the citizenry allowed, likely started a few years after the constitution was inked. The founders warned against this very thing.

It progressed into the 19th and 20th centuries with institutions and philanthropy slowly grinding away the foundations of education, finance, science, and religions. Picking up steam with each passing decade, and rolling into the 21st century where everything has come to a head of outright confusion.

So you're pist off that the justice system is mismanaged. My point is that the mismanaged justice system is just one facet of the entirety of western civilization being burned to the ground. And every generation of the citizenry has been culpable in standing by for hundreds of years and letting it happen.
The job of a police officer is to force gov’t onto the population. They serve and protect gov’t and take orders from he worst among us…politicians. The corruption and decay you speak of is because of the violence these men can “legally” commit on behalf of the state against anyone who doesn’t concede to the powers that be. Good people allow what you describe out of fear of the gov’ts police. Once a gov’t is proven to be corrupt and/or evil, the police that enforce the will of tyrants can not and are not “the good guys”. They are just the opposite actually. I would go so far as to say they were never the good guys to begin with.

I'm not convinced that the majority of the citizenry is at fault. You would be surprised at how long the citizenry's actual vote has been compromised. Ever since the widespread use of electronic voting machines, voting has been an illusion of effectiveness. Those running the electronic voting machines choose the politicians that "win". Then, the politicians hire the worst of the citizenry to do their violence for them.

I'm not convinced that the majority of the citizenry is at fault. You would be surprised at how long the citizenry's actual vote has been compromised. Ever since the widespread use of electronic voting machines, voting has been an illusion of effectiveness. Those running the electronic voting machines choose the politicians that "win". Then, the politicians hire the worst of the citizenry to do their violence for them.
Motor voter. Register to vote when you get a license to drive. Now illegals can get a license to drive in how many states?
Early voting. In most states you can vote from August through November.
Mail in voting. Yeah, that'll never be abused.
How many of these were opposed by the republicants?