• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don’t you hate it when someone is slow at checkout?

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Yeah so do these pigs . What a bunch of useless cocksuckers . I love how other officers arrived and refused to take the kid to jail- o wait that didn’t happen nope at least 4 heroes participated in this completely devoid of any guilt or morality
Even this mentally handicapped guy doesn't think these are real cops.
watch till the end to see the PBS special teaching muppets about police .

1689453934886.png

Wasnt it Albuquerque where about a dozen police shot a homeless man? Found it. Fucking hero's, should send them to Uvalde.

Skip to about 45 sec's.

How sad is it that the most surprising thing in that video is the fact that they didn’t seize that cash?

Don't know what it is about AZ and NM cops, but they're sure fuck ups!
Yes the most by far of these types of videos come out of those to shit holes - AZ has 1800 Brady list officers . NM only has 396 . But they must be skiving from a shallower pool of talent . Cause they sure live shooting homeless and beating up the handicapped.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
Hey there was something in there for you- handcuffed handicapped his on his knees begging for help scared to death and crying- that was for your spank bank free . Your welcome
That's what you and I do Saturday nights for foreplay

You're welcome

That's what you and I do Saturday nights for foreplay

You're welcome
Hope the chaffing from the cuffs and the bruising have healed up. And because you asked I tried it but it was weird having your wife watch

It certainly looks like LE murdered him... But if he was wanted for drugs, burglary, theft, robbery, rape, pedophilia, or murder- they did us a favor.

Things seemed to take a definite downturn when these two ass wipes militarized the police.

dick-cheney-george-bush.jpg
Why them’s God fearing solid Republicans ! Patriot act , Gitmo, reckless spending , forever wars - ‘Merica !

The day I knew we were fucked as a nation is when Bush the stupid said- “and people go on the internet’s and believe lies before they believe what I tell them.”

Why them’s God fearing solid Republicans ! Patriot act , Gitmo, reckless spending , forever wars - ‘Merica !

The day I knew we were fucked as a nation is when Bush the stupid said- “and people go on the internet’s and believe lies before they believe what I tell them.”
Bush was the patsy, Cheney the turd behind the curtain. Why they both were not tried for war crimes/ war for profit is beyond me. Oh yea...the swamp takes care of its own.

Reactions: M4orturnate
So this video is the most viewed today on both James Freeman and CopTalk. I’d lay money that one of those channels viewers are sick about this incident and one channels viewers watch it before they beat their wives .