• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Donald Trump is above the law. Deal with it, America. Admit it. Here's how we prove it

If a pig had lips, would you kiss them on the first date?

If unicorns could fart rainbows, would you need natural sunlight to see them?

I am sure there are others, but I am kind of busy right now.

1660583862800.gif

i don't think it is fair to assume op agrees with the writer.
certainly the exposing of widespread corruption within the doj, fbi, cia and other agencies could be considered "a national security threat" to the people that perpetrated the russiagate hoax. at the very least it threatens their continued freedom from incarceration and a huge lawsuit.

similarly, they can't tell us that the bush family was involved in the jfk assassination...
supposedly that "secret message" handed out at bush's funeral was a message from bush himself saying something like...
"They know everything, I'm sorry."
:ROFLMAO:
🤭 🍿 :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Sure let's imagine the FBI was charging Hunter with all the crimes on his laptop. Let's imagine the FBI was charging Hillary with illegally destroying 30,000 emails kept on her illegal server. It's fun to imagine. But it's pure impossible because the FBI (KGB) is a pure political weapon to be used by the left against the right.

Sure let's imagine the FBI was charging Hunter with all the crimes on his laptop. Let's imagine the FBI was charging Hillary with illegally destroying 30,000 emails kept on her illegal server. It's fun to imagine. But it's pure impossible because the FBI (KGB) is a pure political weapon to be used by the left against the right.
And that is precisely the point--we have to "imagine it" because the FBI didn't do a damn thing about it.

See also: Eric Holder in contempt of Congress.

I intentionally didn't give my personal opinion, at this time, but offered another's viewpoint regardless if I didn't agree with it. I thought the article interesting and maybe others would also. And being the "Hide," I believed it was open to diverse and respectful opinions and discussion. Regretfully, several possibly unable of forming their own opinion, must be told how to think and responded the only way they could with vulgar and vitriolic criticism, i.e., run with the herd of only like-minded people.

I'll leave you with this thought:
“You have not converted a man because you have silenced him.”

Also, I suggest you read about the "Night of the Long Knives."

I intentionally didn't give my personal opinion, at this time, but offered another's viewpoint regardless if I didn't agree with it. I thought the article interesting and maybe others would also. And being the "Hide," I believed it was open to diverse and respectful opinions and discussion. Regretfully, several possibly unable of forming their own opinion, must be told how to think and responded the only way they could with vulgar and vitriolic criticism, i.e., run with the herd of only like-minded people.

You're full of shit. Nobody believes your 'lets have a discussion' bullshit.

This is my own, independently formed opinion, but anyone that doesn't agree with it IS an idiot.

Fuck Off

maybe folks jumped to conclusions because you seem to think the "mainstream narrative" is "another's viewpoint".
i don't think people should afraid to stir the chili with alternate opinions, but neither should they be afraid to say if they agree or not.

Good grief. How many times have we heard this bullshit. It's like they hand out a form letter for these clowns. Like every PRAVDA outlet and the DNC talking points with tested phrases.
Teacher: Class, when they call you out on your bullshit say......
I didn't leave my opinion because I wanted to discuss alternative views.
Then claim that you figure group XYZ was intelligent with diverse background and there would be intellectual discussion. (Always compliment the group. People like to be complimented).

You fucked up when you you went off script and act like you are a well read superior to this group. While in your mind it may have seemed like it was a good idea. But it is far from the truth.

I think they are already here. The last few days have been pretty bright with all the glowies posting.
Great, you just got us listed in the fib watch list
Still haven't seen the screenshot from @XCHITOWNCOPPER of all the people trying to buy guns from him illegally. You would figure that with all the alphabet resources they would have made some up by now.

Good grief. How many times have we heard this bullshit. It's like they hand out a form letter for these clowns. Like every PRAVDA outlet and the DNC talking points with tested phrases.
Teacher: Class, when they call you out on your bullshit say......
I didn't leave my opinion because I wanted to discuss alternative views.
Then claim that you figure group XYZ was intelligent with diverse background and there would be intellectual discussion. (Always compliment the group. People like to be complimented).

You fucked up when you you went off script and act like you are a well read superior to this group. While in your mind it may have seemed like it was a good idea. But it is far from the truth.
Thank you for your constructive criticism. I apologize for "going off script" and attempting to imply I'm well-read.

So, the chili being well-stirred... no one is above the law? If Hillary violated the law, why didn't then President Trump have her prosecuted? If no one is above the law why the Presidential pardons, not unlike former President Clinton?

Have at it...

Thank you for your constructive criticism. I apologize for "going off script" and attempting to imply I'm well-read.

So, the chili being well-stirred... no one is above the law? If Hillary violated the law, why didn't then President Trump have her prosecuted? If no one is above the law why the Presidential pardons, not unlike former President Clinton?

Have at it...
Exactly why Hunter has no fear of prosecution, it will be very interesting to see who else O'Brandon pardons...

Our "justice" system is a wallet measuring device. Plain and simple.

Just look at how the lawyers that prosecute, defend, judge, and write the laws behave once they are sitting on the golden throne.

"I stubbed my toe!" -call a lawyer
"I could talk to my neighbor about his new mailbox being on my property and settle this like men...." -call a lawyer
"I murdered a fucking hooker last night in a coke fueled fugue and her body is in my car and ...." -call a lawyer if your wallet is thick enough

The idea that a judge can ever have been a lawyer or be a lawyer in the future is fucking ridiculous. Same with legislators. The thickest wall of conflict-of-interest legislation physically possible should be shoved between all of those career choices.

It should be less risky to eat a bar-b-qued baby at Christmas dinner with 400 people present than to have a lawyer as a personal friend if you are a judge. Similarly, legislators shouldn't be able to know judges or lawyers in any way.

Those are some of the reasons this will continue. And to some extent, our justice system is so wildly out of fucking control in every direction that rich people being able to get off acts as a safety valve to some extent. The masses see it and say, "well, if I was only rich I could get away with tearing the tag off my mattress so its not that bad..." Meanwhile, there are thousands of mattress tag felons in prison while the serial-killer child molesters walk free.

The truth is our "justice" system should be forced to add the back 3/4 of the pharmaceutical commercial to all of their advertisiments. "This drug might be useful to you in controlling your acne....but some side effects include YOUR DICK FALLING OFF AND GROWING BACK OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF YOUR FOREHEAD...."

Really? Playing stoopid after your original post?
Okay, really slow this time.
We've
Seen
Your
Bullshit
Several
Hundred
Times.
It
Doesn't
Work.

Get
A
New
Game
Plan!!

We are very well versed in civics and the powers of the POTUS.

Your chilli sux!!

Have at it...

Really? Playing stoopid after your original post?
Okay, really slow this time.
We've
Seen
Your
Bullshit
Several
Hundred
Times.
It
Doesn't
Work.

Get
A
New
Game
Plan!!

We are very well versed in civics and the powers of the POTUS.

Your chilli sux!!
Several hundred times? You give me way too much credit.

When the absolutely communist DNC closes ranks and only allows hardliner Stalinist messaging and consensus amongst their group, its only appropriate that we in turn take an equal and opposite shift as far right as possible.. JMO

If you're too chicken shit to state your belief you're in the wrong corner of the internet.

Gaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..I think you gave me monkeypox

Round these parts we have these things called backbones and thick skin. AKA we can adult

Have at it...
You do realize why he didn't go after Hillary, don't you? Think about it and tell us your thoughts...

iu

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote