• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Donated NM Muzzy Tag

PRCDEATH

Private
Minuteman
Supporter+
Sep 9, 2021
Beaverton
Folks- I have a tag I can’t use that I’ve donated through NMFG and they have reached out to Holy Pursuits and are looking to set a hunter up with it. As we are getting down to it I’m hoping to help get it processed by letting folks on here know and maybe a deserving person will see it or someone will know someone etc etc. Tag is Elk-3-159. I believe the process would be reach out to Holy Pursuits if you or someone you know is elligible.

Gonna text Bo Galloway’s dad.

The Hide did a fundraiser for Bo 2 yrs ago when he became a C5 quad at 15 1/2 yrs old at the hand of a drunk/high driver.
A good friend of his died in the crash.

He still loves shooting and hunting and its drastically different from a track chair using a mouth piece to fire his crossbow or rifle.

I have been blessed to become friends with the family and will say a prayer that he can make this.

Dang it. Dusty in here just now…..

Texted his pops and he is on it.

Will update this as things develop

Thank you @PRCDEATH for your kind donation.
Even if Bo doesnt get to go, hopefully it is used and a deserving kid can.
Seems like a great organization.

🙏 for all those kids.
Holy Pursuits Dream Foundation’s photo gallery and In Loving Memory Of pics will soften your heart right up.