• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Donating $$$, sending emails and making phone calls to California to stop the spread of Assault Weapon ban

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
Team-

The 1994 Federal Assault Weapon Bill was a copy of the 1999 CA Bill.....

California is doing it's 3rd round of laws making some rifles, pistols and shotguns into "Assault Weapons".

Please consider giving some $$$ to CRPA- the Cali Rifle and Pistol association as they are a leader in fighting these crap laws... The same laws that get copies and pasted into other states and federally... Please take a look at the attached PDF as a guide to register your mag fed Semi Auto Shotgun or Semi Auto BLACK rifle....

Attachments

• Assault Weapon Registration Guide (rev 2018-May-10b).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
Reactions: Stpilot12
For those who say Screw California- Do we have more voters in Los Angeles than you have in your state?
LA has more people than 42 states.....

9_PIDAbPtsvC74saKoplhaPgyZ8Oul321v4kVA07eRU.jpg

Honestly I wouldn't waste time or money on that. The people should start talking about why the police need to be armed if the citizens aren't. They'll hopefully realize that if cops are allowed to carry, the people should be allowed to carry as well.

The sooner that trash heap slides off into the ocean the better.
The only thing that Cali has a hope or a prayer for is that they correct the out of control Liberal government they have put in place, which would lead back to the original statement.

Dude California is great. So what if they are liberal? They aren't hurting you in any way. I love California because my state receives a lot of federal funding from them. They, essentially, subsidize my standard of living which is great. And they get nothing in return.

Reactions: hermosabeach
Dude California is great. So what if they are liberal? They aren't hurting you in any way. I love California because my state receives a lot of federal funding from them. They, essentially, subsidize my standard of living which is great. And they get nothing in return.

Not 100% sure if you are being sarcastic or not, But just in case you aren't yes they are hunting me and everywhere else that their disease spreads to.

Reactions: hermosabeach
Not 100% sure if you are being sarcastic or not, But just in case you aren't yes they are hunting me and everywhere else that their disease spreads to.

I'm not getting a big whiff of sarcasm off this guy. Something else, yes.

Well I'm genuinely curious now. I do like seeing other peoples perspective and I like playing devils advocate @Veer_G . How are they hurting you and what disease are they spreading?

I say fuck California......they made their bed......the liberals let the gun control laws become what they are today........I do hope they succeed from the union......If you live there......and put up with that shit, then you are part of the problem, load up the u-haul, and head east......

Well I'm genuinely curious now. I do like seeing other peoples perspective and I like playing devils advocate @Veer_G . How are they hurting you and what disease are they spreading?

I could spend the next hour or more of my time digging up proof and examples and even some charts and other things but that would be an hour or more of my life that I would never get back and would be better spent doing something more productive like scratching my balls or counting rocks on the ground.

Reactions: Srikaleak
You can summarize, I'm super bored so I can look into it.

I wish no Ill will on my fellow Americans or states within our country with the exception of those that no longer believe in the rule of law and have no interest in preserving our Constitution.

I genuinely hope that California can recover from the Libtard disease but definitely am not holding my breath on that one, as ArmyJerry would say "BUY MORE AMMO".

You don't try and reason with an out of control or rabbid animal you just put it down.

I say fuck California......they made their bed......the liberals let the gun control laws become what they are today........I do hope they succeed from the union......If you live there......and put up with that shit, then you are part of the problem, load up the u-haul, and head east......

If they do manage to secede that would also mean we would not just need 25B but more like 35-50 billion for the border wall.

Buying more ammo is definitely on the docket no matter where you think humanity will end up :)

If they do manage to secede that would also mean we would not just need 25B but more like 35-50 billion for the border wall.

I'll throw in a little extra.....money put to good use......

I'll throw in a little extra.....money put to good use......
Save that money and BMA! Or buy a UHaul and move TO California to vote those who are misinformed out. I agree with Jerry in that California is our manifest destiny.

Fuck commiefornia. They mostly deserve what they get. There are plenty of fine Americans there. They should get the fuck out.
My reasoning...
There's more gun owners in the state than have votes cast in the last three elections. Get it? The gun owners outnumbered the vote. But obviously they like getting corn holed or they didn't vote. So yea they like getting corn holed. If you live in that beautiful shit hole get the fuck out.

Well we have to help them out man! If you move to California you can take off roster guns with you and if you don't need em, sell em to the locals (for a healthy profit). I plan on making several moves in and out of the state to enjoy the perks, if you know what I mean. ;)

I like Californians.

When they stay in fucking California.

Asking permission and registering weapons that are a God given right sounds a lot like what peasants that bow to some faggot fucking King would do.

Fuck you California.

Last edited:
This is the problem- California creates cancer that is replicated in your state....

For the old fucks on the forum- what did a used Glock 17/22 mag cost in the years 1999-2001 -$100

You could not find AR mags for sale unless they were shiney from use with hair cracks on the feed lips

California is huge.... just LA dwarfs many states

We need to stop cancer at the source... I am embarrassed by those who don’t know history... and are doomed to repeat it

This is the problem- California creates cancer that is replicated in your state....

For the old fucks on the forum- what did a used Glock 17/22 mag cost in the years 1999-2001 -$100

You could not find AR mags for sale unless they were shiney from use with hair cracks on the feed lips

California is huge.... just LA dwarfs many states

We need to stop cancer at the source... I am embarrassed by those who don’t know history... and are doomed to repeat it

While I do agree with and see your point of view on some of the things discussed hear I have to just say it.
I wasn't aware that there was a cure for cancer in its late stages as California is pretty much at stage 10 if there was one.
There is however a cure for a totally out of control rabid state government and a dying city like LA, how much of the population of LA would you say actually believes in the Constitution as it was intended or shares the beliefs of those on this forum and all across the rest of America for the most part ?

For that matter how much of the population of LA are actually American citizens ?

Me for one. Born and raised . I,m 70 now. Too old to pack up and move to Texas. Got agent orange issues and live 1 mile from my VA hospital. I am an active voter and a full Trump MAGA as is my whole family. There's just too many of them for us to out vote. I do my best but I'm just too old to pack up and roll out. 20 years back. Heck ya I would have. I live in Orange County now. If the state splits we get to be consertive again. That's my hope anyway. I can't leave my kids and grandkids with no guidance. The'll all turn into hippy AntiFa,s. So I'm here living in paradise ruled by insane liberals. My only hope is I don't linger. I don't want some mil lineal changing my diapers and smacking me for not eating my kale salad. I'd figure out how to strangle the little shit with my catheter tube.

I lived in the people's republic for 14 years from 1998-2012.

They passed the AWB in 2000. I have the same belief now that I did then. I didn't register them...and did what I wanted.

That is the resistance path I followed. Donating $$$ and writing is another path one can follow but it does absolutely nothing; especially, in CA.

Reactions: Mooncake