• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight...

......yes, how dare you not let our 3 little bastards beat the shit out of you with brass knuckles and stab you to death.........1 v 3 would have been more fair.

yes, im sure an AR15 is an unfair advantage....however, no where does it say i have to be "fair" when defending my life.....dont put someone in a situation where they feel their life is in danger, and you wont have to worry about it.

"if you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck" - John Steinbeck

You know, I was saying something to someone the other day about not bringing a knife to a gunfight, but he just wasn't getting the point.

You know, I was saying something to someone the other day about not bringing a knife to a gunfight, but he just wasn't getting the point.

That was no ordinary knife - it was a Kukri in a special sheath carried in a tactical man-purse.

Fuck a fair fight, they got exactly what their dumb asses deserved.

One step up from the now infamous "Kukri". ;)

29PBRlI.jpg

One step up from the now infamous "Kukri". ;)

29PBRlI.jpg

You keep on goading him to greater and greater heights, you just know he's gonna wind up in King County, right? And then we'll be inundated with macrame and hand lotion reviews.

You keep on goading him to greater and greater heights, you just know he's gonna wind up in King County, right? And then we'll be inundated with macrame and hand lotion reviews.

Silly little bastard is waaaaaay to close for comfort. It's twits like him(?) that give this great State a bad name, oh, and others...... ;)

Because the Grandfather says that "it wasn’t a fair fight and his grandson didn’t have a chance to defend himself" I would assume others in the family believe the same thing and that is exactly why that kid got shot in the first place. If you think like normal people you wouldn't rob houses in the first place. Being stupid at that level can have real consequences and they found out. Brass Knuckles can kill just as well as an AR15 in the right circumstances.

Because the Grandfather says that "it wasn’t a fair fight and his grandson didn’t have a chance to defend himself" I would assume others in the family believe the same thing and that is exactly why that kid got shot in the first place. If you think like normal people you wouldn't rob houses in the first place. Being stupid at that level can have real consequences and they found out. Brass Knuckles can kill just as well as an AR15 in the right circumstances.

"They were turning their lives around, ten feet inside his home on the wrong side of a splintered door jamb in the middle of his living room. Mm hmm."

The issue is always survivors' guilt. If only the honor students' family had been less dysfunctional, the deceased scholar might have gone and done something significant, besides getting dead, being in the headlines, and then in the ground. But, no, it's gotta be someone else's fault, probably that self-righteous bastard who was in his own uppity, big-ass home. The story goes on, and on, and on.

Both of the two previous posts (JSTARZ and Veer) sum up my thoughts exactly. When I read the quote from the grandfather, I thought, "Well, now we know where the kid learned his values from." If grandpa wants to be blaming someone, he need look no further than himself if that's how his mind works. For him to make a statement like that makes me think it's a shame he wasn't included in the tally.

Which leads me to the point Veer made. The "actual" victim is the homeowner here. No one gave him any say in the matter. He was forced to make an instant choice to defend his life and he did the right thing. ANYONE who breaks into a home when a resident is inside is prepared to kill. Period. They're prepared to do it, and won't have regrets. The homeowner, however, is not prepared to kill, nor live with the mental consequences, and yet gets forced into having to do it for their own survival. Then they have to listen to IDIOTS like this one (who is at much at fault as anyone for this happening) try and put blame on them. The dead robbers' families should keep their mouths shut for anything other than apologies to the homeowner for what their dead relatives forced him to have to go through.

Last edited: